What is your opinion on gay marriage?

What gay and lesbian relationships should there be allowed?

• Marriage
    80%(28)75%(49)Vote70%(21)
  • Civil unions only
    6%(2)6%(4)Vote7%(2)
  • No marriage and civil union rights
    11%(4)15%(10)Vote20%(6)
  • I don't know
    3%(1)4%(2)Vote3%(1)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• Love is love. I think about it this way... love is a wonderful thing. I've fallen in love with my boyfriend and it has been the most amazing, most intense, most wonderful thing I have ever experienced in my entire life. Saying that it is wrong for a man to find that love, just because it is with another man, or for a woman to find that, just because it with another woman, is just wrong. Everyone deserves to find love, regardless of their sexuality 😊🏳️‍🌈

Most Helpful Guy

• its a human right and nobody can say otherwise so...
    it's their life, how do you feel about bunch of selfish self righteous idiots openly discussing about your rights or sexuality and how you should have them or not?
    fucking morons 😡😡

What Girls Said 9

• The day gay marriage officially went into law where I live, the earth did not tremble, fire did not reign down from the skies, the children were not running in the streets in terror. Nope. The sun came out, the birds chirped, life went on as usual. If God or other entity surely thought gay marriage was the devil incarnate, why haven't gay people been smoted down yet, or sent to hell, or the world crumbled away? It's been years now. YEARS!

The truth of the matter is, gay people, are just people who deserve love like anyone else on the planet. If they would like to get married, by all means, let them get married. Other than some crazies refusing to serve cake, offer up certificates, or marry them, there has been no radical shift in the lives of everyday citizens. We've got bigger fish to fry---like how about the state of crisis in N. Korea, the credit crisis, or the violence on American Streets, or our lackluster educational system, or voter fraud, or the joblessness that DOES actually have a potential or current impact on our everyday lives? That's what I'm worried about; not whether two people who love each other say I do and go about living their lives like everyone else.

• Marriage and civil unions, though the priest/officiater/whoever should be able to choose if they marry same sex couples.

• How are you going to vote in the plebiscite?

• I support same sex marriage

1. It's a human right
    2. Love is love

• I might get married to another girl someday. I do support them.

• I support it 100%. I 'm planning to propose to my girlfriend

• I support same sex marriage. Love is love

• Someone's civil rights is not a matter of opinion

• I had a guy marriage. so I do support them

What Guys Said 9

• I don't care. If anyone wants to get married, it shouldn't depend on their specific sexual orientation/preference.

• You just get most people saying in these polls what they think everybody else will vote. How can two people of the same sex enter into a union which was approved by gods word when it's a sin to be homosexual. It's a paradox. It says marriage is a union between man and woman

• ALL marriage needs to be abolished.

• Gayy

• I think of love between a gay couple the same as a straight couple it's just love I mean who am I to tell adults what to do behind their closed doors

• I support it 100%. I have no right telling a couple that they can't get marry

• I think it's disgusting and immoral so I don't support. But, at the same time adults should not be told what to do with their own bodies or what to do with their own privates lives, so in spite of my dislike of gay marriage it should not be banned.

• If two people love each other, why should it be criminalized? The world needs more love, not more hate.

• I support same sex marriage