If you could marry any fictional tv character, who would it be and why?

I'd marry Joe Dubois who is the husband in the tv show 'Medium'. Every time I watch that show I get serious husband envy. He's sweet, mature, funny and an all round good guy. Plus if he can put up with all her drama and not leave, hopefully I'd be a cinch for him. He also has a good 'dad-bod' haha. Anyone with me on this? And If you could marry any fictional tv character, who would it be and why?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• An age adjusted (so it's appropriate) Misty or May from Pokemon because if they exist so do Pokemon and who wouldn't want real Pokemon?

If I was to marry a fictional character and only they come through and only traits directly associated with them. Maybe Mortica Adams. She is super sexy and super passionate. Her family is crazy and I may need to get life insurance, but they love each other deeply in a sibling rivalry type of way.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• probably Monica Geller from friends, and only the first season one. She's way better looking as way less crazier than the other seasons.

• I love to fuck wonder women she is really hot and sexy

• Probably Bernadette from the big bang theory because smart girls turn me on

What Girls Said 1

• Jon Snow.
    Because he's hot.

Shallow, I know.