Do guys actually want to get married?

If guys say girls are the ones that want to get married.. and most say they do it because they think it's what "she" wanted, or did it to make "her" happy... ... why do gay men get married then?

thats weird.. 😐?

132

Most Helpful Guy

• We want to get married in the sense that you find your soulmate and live with her and raise a family together and make a home for children to grow up in and a place for them to bring their own children into the world someday.

But NONE of us want the current, modern, legal contract version of marriage where 50-60% of marriages end in divorce and 80% of all divorces are brought by the wife against the husband.

So, visually speaking, MOST men want this, with all their hearts:
    aispantherexpress.com/.../family-love.jpg

But every man associates the word, "marriage" with THIS INSTEAD:
    https://i.imgur.com/ZROnRAQ.png

http://i.imgur.com/TFQlliY.jpg

https://i.redd.it/sf22mwn5maax.jpg

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ think ir right. Man its so sad!

• If that is so @Errhh then why do women want to get married either. And you should see how many women leave a man because he loses his job. That shows they are literally prostitutes. Statistics will also show that a lot of women cheat too.

• @bekkesmash most women do only wish to have 1 lifetime partner, most men want many.

& of course women cheat as well.. I'm talking about the reality that surrounds ME. all people I know that are married, or were married have mostly all been cheated on by the man... so you can't really base facts on statistics, because they tend to only cover one portion of many.. also I personally don't know any girl who has left their husband or boyfriend because of a job issue... however, money IS one of the main things that causes issues in relationships.. I believe this is so, not solely looking at it from a greedy heartless perspective, but also from look into the future.. children that may suffer due to lack of money and most women put their kids before themselves, and in that state of mind many fear not being able to provide everything their kids need so if they see no fix or change, it's in part understandable to a certain extent as to why someone would do that, yet I've never known anybody who did.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course they do.

What Guys Said 31

• I very much want to be married one day. I see marriage as a lifelong commitment to a single person. I hope one day I meet someone and love her more than anyone else and then get to spend the rest of my life with her. Marriage is something I see as very special and precious. I realize our culture has often made it seem like some kind of bondage that keeps you from doing what you want to do but I see it as a special commitment to a person and a way of showing your undying love for them.

(Sorry for the tangent there xD )

• I can’t pretend to analyze what a gay does and why. I will say if a man is pressuring you to get married, watch the hell out because that is so atypical and there is a high change there is something underlying in his personality. I have seen this turn out badly a couple times with some girls I know. It is more likely that the woman will start pressuring the guy to a yes or no ultimatum. That is the most typical and it has happened to me now x number of times. I don’t think anyone can tell you if they will ever get married or not for sure because circumstances change too much and that certain special one might show up.

• Only the dumb ones, the naive that don't know any better, and the willfully ignorant that refuse to educate themselves.

• I definitely want to marry. It's one of my medium term goals. After that, it's having children.

• tbh im started believing that marriage is no longer worthy to have. marrying someone thereby no communication between us that adds to conflits which takes the matter further to divorce even after giving birth to couple of kids who gets allofed by the society for not having proper parenting that makes their life much complicated.

• Yes, i believe in marriage and also have old fashion morals
    that i believe in no sex until after marriage.

• You're going to get very different answers depending on the age and country of the people responding...

• I want to get married. I have a very specific person I want to marry. I want to marry her because of how I feel about her.

• Well... errhh... hmmm.. Some guys do want to get married, some dont.
    One man's opinion doesn't mean every man feels about marriage the same way.

• I am not against getting married but seriously you know the reasons, Why men don't want to get married in the first place. There are almost 0% man that think its good to get married while the current percentage is forced to think like that due to religion or society.
    Feminazis made this very hard for anyone to think about marriage but I would only marry under these condition,
    1) She sign a legal paper saying that, She won't inherit my 50% of earning and won't get the kids and my fucking dog.
    I know you would say Why She did its cuz these laws were old and work in days, When female can't work and She would need something but now its changed. It will also occur as marker to show me,
    Her real seriousness about the deal

• Yes and I'm more than happy to have a courthouse wedding! Lol

• Not weird. Some guys think like that, others think differently, that's all there is to it really

• Of course! However, even though I'm religious (Christian) I still need to sample a person before I tie the knot.

• Depends on the individual. I will never marry, I see no point in it. The risks outweigh the rewards.

Pros: Possible joy
    Cons: 50% +/- chance of divorce.
    Good chance of losing half of my things/income if said divorce happens.
    Good chance of losing my children if I ever have any.

• With the right woman, yes.

• I don't.

• Well I don't believe in marriage

• Yes men want to get married too

• personally id love to get married because i love the whole idea of the genuiness and the unity of two people that except each other in every sense of the meaning. uhh But then again im a self proclaimed romantic due to my sensitive side, where as mostly all the homies just wanna fuck girls and get money. So its not common but ill say yes some do

• nah..

• Too the right woman Absolutely i think most do!

• yes we do

• A lot of guys want to get married. Don't believe the social mythology.

• Yes, I want to marry one special woman.

• Yes i want to get married

• I want

• gay get married to fuck each other ass hole's

• Gay men act like women mostly 😊 But believe it or not a lot actually want to marry you

• If I'm going to be honest, I'd like to have children, but marriage I'm not so sure about

• Gotta be worth marrying, hard to come by

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!