Should everybody marry everybody in the world to prevent violence and create world peace?

All humans marrying 7 billion+ people on earth at least people who are 18 or older.

• Yes everyone should marry everyone plus that way no one would feel left out and unwanted plus everyone would be getting laid.
  • No that would never work it would make more sense to make it a law for everyone to have one spouse and if not then one will be selected for them.
  • No cause I am so awesome I know that I am very wanted and can get almost anyone I want so I don't need such proprietary laws to help me.
    Vote C
  • No it wouldn't work and I don't like that idea even though I am lonely and will most likely be forever.
    Vote D
  • It won't work mention (other reason why)
    Vote E
  • That or just brainwash the mass media into thinking what is and what isn't attractive
    Vote F
  • I have school tomorrow I hate my life!
    Vote G
Select a gender to cast your vote:

513

Most Helpful Girl

• Never work, for the one thing marriage doesn't create peace and prosperity it doesn't stop anything. In any case this would create more rebellion and cause more adultery to happen.

Most Helpful Guy

• People wouldn't be happy with that, they want freedom to choose who they want to be with, i'm watching an anime similar to how you describe. Everyone gets their spouse given to them at the age of 16 and they can't be with anyone other than that person and it's a story of a guy who loves another girl but she's not his picked spouse.

• Well you could choose but like if you don't after a certain amount of time one will be chose for you. Doesn't that sound better?

• @DamonGill lol yeah that does sound like a good idea.

• Thank you for MHO :)

What Girls Said 4

• Being all from the same family won't prevent war and violence lol.
    Have you ever heard of royal medieval families where it was ok to assassinate each other in order to get the crown...

• Yeah they did that during the Ottam empire era as well that was a popular thing. Brothers killing brothers and sons killing their dad's for ownership of the throne. It was more of a crazy silly idea. Plus in religious tales that sort of thing never worked either. Like Kain marrying his sister and fighting for her love with his own brother I forgot his name maybe you could help me with that. Marriage is depressing to me though and its like a slap in the face towards other people who could be potential mating partners if you think about it. In another way when you marry only one person its you saying that nobody else is worthy isn't that sad?

• And thats the solution? I can't see how that would affect world peace. That would only cause more unhappy people and domestic violence. Nothing would change in the world. People always will fight for money and power.

• I want to get married!

• i already have planz

What Guys Said 12

• All lawyer's would be filthy rich from this. Totally against it. Marriage now is basically an invitation for the government to be a part of your family and life.

• eh, sure

• No, it's crazy. If you're married to everyone, nothing changes because marriage then becomes meaningless anyway.

• So that makes marriage a double edged sword then cause then that means your saying marriage is only for one person. And your saying screw you to all the other people and that you don't desire them in that way which is disrespectful if you think about it.

• How is it disrespectful? Marriage is a commitment. Plenty of married people 'desire' as you put it, other people. But they've committed to one. I think your point would make more sense if you were against marriage rather than suggesting everyone should marry everyone lol.

• lol well marriage is depressing though when you see other people married and your the one who is alone.

• have you consider the consequences of that?

• I have but what I said in option B makes some sense to me though.

• it will cause overpopulation. next generations will feed on your guts and drink your blood to survive 😂

• The world is already overpoluating anyways XD

• are you high? 😂

• Unfortunately no I am just so smart and think outside the box I don't need to get high to have such ideas I just get high on life ;).

• weird

• wow the pot you're smoking seems of high quality :)))))

• That pot is called me getting high off life :P

• I raise my hat for you man ! hhhhh

• And all for free. Money is just a piece of paper with a certain smell tainted by the gov and dirty politicians to use as a power trip towards the weak minded people to do their bidding.

• Someone doesn't know how humans work, it seems.

• Bruh you high

• There will never be all light as there always has to be a balence. Hence, evil mostly controls the aorld but there is some good left.

• Why world peace?

• this is the dumbest thing I've ever heard