HELP I NEED ADVICE?

My parents are pretty much forcing me to marry this girl I'm not attracted to at all but she's a very nice person and I don't want to tell her I'm not attracted to her because that will hurt her feelings and il feel like an asshole, the girl likes me but I don't share the same feelings. Is there any good excuses I could have for not marrying her.

55

Most Helpful Girl

• RUN YOUNG MAN RUN!! Pack your stuff and run away for awhile..

Most Helpful Guy

• EXCUSE? What are you a bitch? If you don't love her, you be upfront with her and your parents. Nobody dictates who you are or aren't going to marry and love. You live you, by your own book and nobody else's. You must've led them on all this time, including giving very subtle and ridiculous hints that you don't love her, but that ends here. Are you going to man up and end it, or be a bitch hoping that it'll end somehow without you doing a thing or have to go and marry her like a BITCH! Your decision.

• Lol I barely talk to her, my parents want me to marry her because her parents are friends with my parents and the girl is a doctor.

What Girls Said 4

• Just tell them.

• They can not force you at all say no

• Are you Indian or Arab? Sucks there is nothing you can do

• Tell them no. You shouldn't do anything you don't want to.

What Guys Said 4

• get on that stallion and ride to the sunset, never come back, never look back! fly away

• You're an adult. Tell them no. No means NO. No explanation needed.

• break it off. Why spend your life miserable? in about a year your family will forget she even existed.

• Are you Indian? I think not feeling anything for her is a good excuse