Girls, does your wedding ring have to have real diamonds, or are you ok with Cubic Zirconia (synthetic/"fake" diamonds)?

Here's the argument; Cubic Zirconias are a manmade version of a diamond, that has absolutely no flaws (cracks, deformities, etc.) in the stone's construction. They literally are a "perfect" diamond... and because they are manmade they are way less expensive.

A diamond in the real world that is found in the earth, can have various flaws in them, and vary in quality. Because diamonds are rare in themselves, they are way more expensive... and a higher quality diamond (as in very few flaws) is even more expensive!

So ladies, which would you prefer?

Vote and reply in as much details as you wish!

• Yes, my wedding ring needs to have diamonds, not Cubic Zirconias; don''t be cheap!
  • I would be ok with Cubic Zirconias, but would prefer diamonds
  • Either way I'm happy, dammit i'm married! :-D
    Vote C
  • I prefer Cubic Zirconias over diamonds; save that money for the honeymoon!
    Vote D

45

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather not have a diamond ring. They're tacky, overdone, and unless it's lab grown I'd worry about the child forced into slavery to harvest it. I will take a tattoo ring, something unique, or something with color. And durable since I plan to be a nurse.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE