Girls, would you marry a man for his money?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• No, definitely not. Money is superficial, and I believe real relationships are built on trust, love and support.
    Marrying someone for their money is just making life miserable for yourself, because no matter how much money you have, it won't give you love, which is what, in the end, every human being craves for and what makes you feel safe, wanted and complete.

What Girls Said 11

• Never! What kind of a shitty materialistic basis is that upon which you can start a life together

• Absolutely not! Money can't buy happiness and a mariage which is based on the need for money would not last so long. Marriage should be based on trust, honesty and love. Don't go for a gold digger if you want a happy life.

• I wouln't, it would make me feel like i owe him something and nothing we owned would be truly mine. I think i would live in fear of him leaving me.

• never. I can't force myself to be with someone just because of the money that is ridiculous.

• No I wouldn't. but I feel many girls would, I can't see the point of it as I have to be sexually attracted to the guy to date them

• Absolutely not. Money does not always bring happiness. It can in fact be the route of all evils.

• Hell no I would marry a man if he and I really love each other but not for his money

• Yeah if I was a no good gold digger.

• Yes.
    Money doesn't buy happiness, but it gives you choices to find happiness.

Statistically speaking, financial burdens, aka "lack of money", is the second leading causes of divorce in America; infidelity being #1.

• Nope. I'd like a relationship for comfort and mutual support during hard times, not money. Dating someone just for their money would make me feel very uncomfortable.

• nope i can't and won't it would be to draining and annoying