Have you ever attended a wedding before?

If yes, how many have you been to?

I'm 22 and I've been to five weddings in my lifetime so far. I was a flower-girl when I was 6 at my uncles wedding back in 2001, I was a guest at my aunts wedding in 2006, I was a bridesmaid at my godmother's wedding in 2009, I was a guest at my other aunts wedding in 2014 and a guest at my best friends' sisters' wedding in 2015.

I have two more weddings coming up, my uncle is getting married in December this year and my aunt is getting married in April next year! It's all so exciting!

Most Helpful Guy

• Friendโ€™s weddings: probably 10-15.

Probably about 10 other weddings since I was born. With family and โ€œclose enough at the time to be family.โ€ Mostly because of parents.

I think maybe two of these, I was actually doing something. I stood at a friendโ€™s wedding and ushered at a family wedding.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have been to 4. The most recent one was just last month and I will be attending another one next year. It's definitely exciting. I've always liked going to weddings. :)

What Guys Said 27

• the last wedding I've been to was boring moqt of the time, only exciting when a group of artists start to sing and dance, I was like dancing in my mind too lol

• i have only went to receptions, and not a social person so no i didn't attend any however we do get 5-6 invitations every year, but we dodge it

• Of course. The first one I remember going to, I was 6. Overall I have been to at least 15 weddings, the most recent last month.

• I have attended several weddings but my sister's wedding was the most special for me. i have cried too much for it:(

• Nope, never been to one. All the weddings in my family have ways been in either Israel or the USA but never could go there due to school.

• One when I was 4 or 5, haven't been since

• About 10 including my own

• too many to count, i have way too many relatives :/

• Yeah my sister's wedding (2013) and brother's wedding (2015) and few more

• Too many to count or remember ( been to at least 2 weddings every year for past 30 odd yrs)

• Nope. sadly

• My bro's first and second wedding, and my sister's.

• A good amount, yea.

• Does gate-crashing counts? lol

• I guess, you technically did attend the wedding even you weren't invited ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Yeah, when we friends were in school. We used to wear nice clothes, behave ourselves and go there to get free food & drinks :P
      But just couple of times..

• more than 300

• earlier my great grandparent used to own wedding ground in which there were many marriages and other ceremonies used to perform.. later on it was donated for some thing, i dont know.. but yeah.. more than 300 before I was even 17..

• A few different ones that I can recall

• Twice I think

• Too many to count...

• at least 15-20 lol

• I have been in 7 proper weddings lol

• Yes, don't remember how many

• Yes I've been forced to attend a few of them.

• I've been to about 5-7 weddings so far.

• Yes, I have been to 3 weddings.

• yup...

• They're boring as all h***.

• Only 4. And I think I'm done going. Every one I've been to, something bad has happened to me, so, I'm done

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, I can't remember how many. Not a ton.

Cousin's... Mark, Nikki, Sara, and Stacey, friends, Kaitlyn, Lauren and Morgan. And some girl's who is the daughter of my fiance's father's law partner... I think lol She gave me a hug, it was weird.

But yeah.

My wedding is in June.

• Congratulations!! Hope you have a fantastic wedding day ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Many of them in my Life... Including One, hun, I was IN with my Husband out in Egypt, When Then, We Got Married at the Ministry of Justice Office.
    Good Luck. xx

• I think that I've been to four. I was bridesmaid at one but I haven't been anything important at any of the others.

• I have never been to a wedding and I start to fear the first I'm going to get to go are my own. ๐Ÿ™„ I have no idea about wedding traditions or anything concerning weddings really. Even my first funeral was just this year.

• like 3 or 4.
    I was a flower girl once as a kid.

• 7 at least. There may be a couple more that I can't remember.

• I've been to too many to count!

• I had a lot of family wedding before I was 10. And sadly all my friends suck love so I only had one after 20.

• Way to many to count

• Too many weddings to count

• Yes, it looked magical

• yes i like wedding made me want to fall in love again