Have you ever attended a wedding before?

If yes, how many have you been to?

I'm 22 and I've been to five weddings in my lifetime so far. I was a flower-girl when I was 6 at my uncles wedding back in 2001, I was a guest at my aunts wedding in 2006, I was a bridesmaid at my godmother's wedding in 2009, I was a guest at my other aunts wedding in 2014 and a guest at my best friends' sisters' wedding in 2015.

I have two more weddings coming up, my uncle is getting married in December this year and my aunt is getting married in April next year! It's all so exciting!

1328

Most Helpful Guy

• Friendโ€™s weddings: probably 10-15.

Probably about 10 other weddings since I was born. With family and โ€œclose enough at the time to be family.โ€ Mostly because of parents.

I think maybe two of these, I was actually doing something. I stood at a friendโ€™s wedding and ushered at a family wedding.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have been to 4. The most recent one was just last month and I will be attending another one next year. It's definitely exciting. I've always liked going to weddings. :)