Guys: which woman would you date/ marry?

I know what most men would do but just sending out a message to some gals out there.
  • Guys: which woman would you date/ marry??Cute, humble, young, down to earth, earns just above minimum wage and who will take care of you and be faithful
  • Guys: which woman would you date/ marry??Self-centered, not especially attractive, narcissistic, earns more than you, owns realestate.

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Wonderful, so we should just stay at McDonald’s do men will love us. Sheesh there’s a thing called economic independence.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • *Hypothetical scenario*

• ... this pole is intended for men and men only. We already know what most women like you would do, which has just been confirmed. Thanks. :-)

• Would do?

Most Helpful Guy

• B looks attractive though lol
    Taking B
    Show her whos boss 😛

A is the safe bet and good too. It doesn't matter how much she earns. Its more about what she does
    I want a happy girl. Happy happy happy

But you made B sound useless. I dont get it. So guys would date her for what? If not her good looks her money?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • The point is , would you date a woman centered in herself and well-being only, even though she's filthy rich or go for a more humble woman

• Obviously if both are not very attractive
      We'll pick the humble one

• But A seems to be more attractive from the description
      So A