Is it stupid to get married and settle a family right after finishing Uni?

i was discussing with my friends about future plans , i told them that i may want to get married soon after i finish university and get a job and they told me that it won't end well , what do you think? is it better to get married when you get a little bit older like at age of 30 and 35 ?

410

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, it's okay as long as a person have a stable job :3

Most Helpful Guy

• No.

Uni takes away several freedoms.

You need to do things that will make you happier and get it out of your system.

Do things that you cannot do while married like sex

• i think its immoral to have sex outside marriage.

• Stick to what you believe man.

I live in a country where sex thrown out there like money.

Everyone is sold