Are you getting married this year (2018)?

Married people, give some positive advice to people who are going to marry this year. :]

Those who got divorced, tell us your story.
  • Are you getting married this year (2018)?Yes
  • Are you getting married this year (2018)?No
  • Are you getting married this year (2018)?NEVER
    Vote C
  • Are you getting married this year (2018)?I'm married
    Vote D
  • Are you getting married this year (2018)?I'm divorced
    Vote E

1417

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly. What's the point of marriage these days. Look at general women behavior from feminist and sjw nonsense to those on instagram and tinder thirsting for attention and validation. I can't compete with the attention they'll get from.1000 followers. It's not worth it. Women are on this weird self discovery journey where they are caught between generations (past and future) many of whom aren't happy with how things were before and aren't happy where things are headed. They'll need to figure out their own shit before they bring me into this whole mess. I'm not gonna sit here and chase you while you date and fuck a half dozen guys. I'm not gonna sit here and let you strive for advancement and equality but refuse to give up old customs that benefit you. Women are too hypnotical and selfish. No thanks. I'll stay unmarried and keep 100% of what I have for myself.

Most Helpful Girl