Are you getting married this year (2018)?

Married people, give some positive advice to people who are going to marry this year. :]

Those who got divorced, tell us your story.
  • Are you getting married this year (2018)?Yes
    Vote A
  • Are you getting married this year (2018)?No
    Vote B
  • Are you getting married this year (2018)?NEVER
    Vote C
  • Are you getting married this year (2018)?I'm married
    Vote D
  • Are you getting married this year (2018)?I'm divorced
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly. What's the point of marriage these days. Look at general women behavior from feminist and sjw nonsense to those on instagram and tinder thirsting for attention and validation. I can't compete with the attention they'll get from.1000 followers. It's not worth it. Women are on this weird self discovery journey where they are caught between generations (past and future) many of whom aren't happy with how things were before and aren't happy where things are headed. They'll need to figure out their own shit before they bring me into this whole mess. I'm not gonna sit here and chase you while you date and fuck a half dozen guys. I'm not gonna sit here and let you strive for advancement and equality but refuse to give up old customs that benefit you. Women are too hypnotical and selfish. No thanks. I'll stay unmarried and keep 100% of what I have for myself.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Lol no. But I think I would want to get married eventually, I'll see though. Are you getting married?

1|0
    0|0
    • Nice to hear that. Do you have a girlfriend? Are you saving yourself for marriage?

Well, I'm not 100% sure. Must wait a few more months to see. :]

• Show All
    • Yes, sexual compatibility is important. It's especially important to see how personal your partner likes sex to be, how high is her libido, what's her vision of "good sex", and if she's a sex addict + her sexual past. That'll tell you a lot about her psyche. But beyond that, sex is mostly a skill.

Safe premarital sex can be good. But I'd recommend living together to see if you can enjoy each other's company when there's no sex and romance too, instead of just jumping into sex for the sake of sex. The total time you spend in bed is a fraction of what you spend actually living together. Doesn't mean sex isn't important. It is. But Eros can't save your relationship if you don't have that Ludus and Pragma together.

And thank you very much. Wish you luck. :]

• I suppose that's all true, it makes sense. Thanks for the advice.

Wish you luck as well 🙂

• Honestly... I think there are reasons people get married. I just think that far too often the reasons are to show a woman your commitment to her, and for her to gain the rights to half your shit.

1|1
    0|0
  • Never. Why? I am just one of the manys that LOVE didn't like. I'll be alone for a bit. But getting a cat next month, yes. For real. I am a cat-man.

1|0
    0|0
  • unless i get divorced i'm not getting married

advice; never stop listening, never stop loving and never stop living (as in finding enjoyment in life together)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm never gonna marry, I don't even date and don't plan to ever date anybody anymore. I have other larger concerns and other priorities.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, and I never will. Being married is something I can never see myself doing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go for it... if it's with the right person it can be the best thing, a true adventure. I totally encourage this and I loved my time being married.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I would say 5 years. I’m close to getting a date so yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, just got divorced. Gonna take some time to develop myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • In 2020 may be

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't eve have a girlfriend at the moment

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm divorced

2|0
    0|0
  • I think marriage is overrated

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm divorced
    Nice to see a Comerade here!

0|0
    0|0
  • HA! HA! HAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

0|0
    0|0
  • No chance of that, been there done that and now I’m divorced

1|0
    0|0
    • What's your story? Why/how did it happen? (It's okay if you don't have the time to tell it)

• Show All
    • Sad. I can't understand how some women can do that. Wish you luck.

• Thanks

What Girls Said 13

• I'm getting a divorce. Fuck all that shit... I don't have time for the cheating or fuckery Anymore

1|0
    0|0
  • D :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • We already do that, my entire family. Jews who don't celebrate Shabbat are missing the best religious tradition in the world. Nothing can keep a family tighter and warmer.

Thank you again. Means a lot. :]

• ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• A and E

1|0
    0|0
  • I love being married.

1|0
    0|1
  • Where's the "I hope so" option? ;p

0|0
    0|0
  • Never getting married ever, YAY. ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • No, l won't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope
    I'll probably never get married

1|0
    0|0
  • Well considering I'm 15... no

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm married
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... not yet... he hasn't prosose to me yet

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, i'm still a manless high school senior lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. And given my last relationship was a disaster, I really don't see myself ever getting married. I'm so much happier being single!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes