Would you get married knowing that neitheir of you wants/ can have children.
What opinion you have on those who do this decision.
- No, purpose is cementing our stable relationship with this lovely ceremony, and symbolic way of declaring that we feel ready to be in this union forever - that is in our intention.Vote A
- No, marriage just happens because women want it - its socially expected so sooner or later your peers and you start thinking that marriage means "fixed life". Then you pursue it and... umm thats it.Vote B
- No, purpose is that you can have sex without it being a sin (for religious people), but not necesarrily are children necessary. Oh, and also, its a sacred union and how its meant to be.Vote C
- Yes, marriage is sacred union and God wants us to procreate, children are gift from God and only safe place to have them is inside marriage.Vote D
- Yes. Kids need stable social surrounding and marriage is beginning of starting family.Vote E
- Yes because marriage without kids has no sense to me - we will get bored otherwise.Vote F
- No. I may love this girl and to prove how much I care and that I'm serious, I'd marry her, but children are expensive and I dont think this only for myself: others shall think well can they afford having kids and how.Vote G
Most Helpful Guy
There are religious motivations for it, sure, but I don't see marriage as a means to have sex without sinning, I see sex as something positive and good that should be in its proper place in marriage. It does more than make children, so I cannot definitely answer with only one of the options in this poll. My answer would be a combination of 1, 3 and 41