Do you think people should be married to have sex?

922

Most Helpful Girl

• I think people should mind their own business about other peoples sex lives

Most Helpful Guy

• If that's the main reason for marriage, you're fucked. Not much sex happens in marriage lol

What Girls Said 8

• Certainly not. It’s not a requirement. As long as they’re taking the proper precautions and they’re clean then it shouldn’t matter.

• It is an individuals choice but I myself think sex before marriage is fine.

• Not really since then a lot of people would probably get married for the wrong reasons

• Nope

• I dont think it matters, like at all.

• No. You get one life, do what you want to do with it. Want to fuck the hot waitress and never see each other again? Why not as long as she concents? You learn a lot from other people too about sex as everyone is different.

• Yep!

• This is my biggest issue with people who wait. I feel like they want sex so bad they end up rushing into marriage because of it

What Guys Said 21

• Here's my objection to waiting until marriage for sex. I think sex is an important part of a good marriage. Certainly there are many other important factors, but sex is one. Marriage is a major commitment with legal ramifications that's significantly harder to end than a non-marriage relationship. I think that before entering into a commitment that significant it is important to know that you're really compatible in all important ways, which include sexually. If you never have sex before marriage, how can you know whether you're really sexually compatible? And if you get in a marriage and then find out you're not, that is either going to cause a lot of frustration for one or both people or end up requiring divorce. I just think it's a whole lot better to know you'll be happy together sexually before getting into a marriage.

For me personally I think being in a committed relationship is important before having sex. I have never done friends with benefits or ONS. But a committed relationship does not have to be a marriage, just the intent to stay together long term and be monogamous.

• no i don't

• No way. The only requirement for sex is mutual consent. Before anyone tries to be cute, I am referring to being legally capable of consenting.

• No thats a sick thought. People should do whatever they want. But there must be some rules like +18 just to protect kids from themself.

• Well, that's just a personal opinion, but I am! And I think it's a good idea!

• No i think people should fuck freely. You should only need to be horny to fuck. The whole "making love" is bullshit.

• Nope, what a stupid question this is lol

• No but it probably would work out better because you are forced to get to know a person based off personality alone but when you include sex, it disrupts things

• nope

• Absolutely not, that would be exactly how to suck horny young adults into the marriage trap.

• What is marriage anyway? Except a very expensive way to lose half of what you own?

• Noooo! If I could I would never be married

• Redonkulous notion. What if they are sexually incompatable? Life of regret.

• Nope

• No, sex first. Always.

• No
    Thats ridiculous

• Yes!

• Oh hell no!

• At least thats what indians do 😂😂😂😂😂 I mean people who get into an arranged marriage.

• if you're traditional and religious probably. as long as they take precautions and responsibilities and not get themselves into a situation where somebody is knocked up I really don't see it as a problem.

• I feel like they odd one out saying yes. Lol. I don't believe in sex before marriage.