At What Age Do You Plan On Getting Married?

At What Age Do You Plan On Getting Married ??

• 21-23
  • 24-26
  • 27-29
    Vote C
  • 30-33
    Vote D
  • 34-36
    Vote E
  • 36-40
    Vote F
  • 40+
    Vote G

2220

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to get married after I turned 27 cuz at least I can have fun in life

What Girls Said 21

• I really want to get married at 19 but I don't have a boyfriend lol

• In my mid 20's. I feel thats the perfect age to get married.

• I will be a resident doctor by the time I am 26, so ideally I want to marry by the time I'm 30

• I’m really not sure. I can’t really answer that because I don’t know when I will meet that special person

• Depends on where I study medicine. If I go to Curtin then I could be out by 24 and get married after that. Or the one in Sydney but then I'd be like 27

• I was married before. And was divorced after 8 years. I dont think i am planning on marrying again lol

• I wanted to be married already. But I'm capping it at 35

• Whenever I get a decent proposal. Im a MGTow magnet and it sucks. :/

• When you think that you and your parthner are ready

• Never. It's a trap.

• 26 to 31

• Never

• I was planning to get married before 30

• 27-29

• post mortem

• No clue. I might not even want to get married

• Maybe when I'm like 60 or 65

• Whenever it feels right with the right guy.

• 18, if that ever happens

• 18 is really young to get married you know and not a lot of guys near your age will accept it.

• That's a false fact only stated from your beliefs and point of view, my ex boyfriend and I promised that we'd marry each other around the time we we'd both became adults. Somehow and someway that broken promise will be fixed.

• 27 - 29

• When l feel ready.

What Guys Said 19

• That I don't know. I'm going my own way until when I feel like whoever I might or might not marry is to be trusted. I would still have to sort things out for myself before I'm ready. I don't dream on marrying out of fear losing what is mine. I'm more concerned with self preservation than that unless if I am convinced that whoever I marry is not a threat with no strings attached.

• Actually, never. My girlfriend and I have lived together for ten years, have three children - boys (7 and 6 ) and a girl (4) - and have no desire to be married,
    In fact, we think that marriage would cheapen what we have, which is natural and beautiful.

They hand out marriage licenses like cotton candy and they are a dime a dozen. (In fact, after no fault divorce, marriage licenses became, in law, the only legal contract that government will not enforce.)

For those who believe in marriage for religious reasons, I have respect. For the rest of it, though, it is like a bad insurance policy. I love my girlfriend with all my heart and a ring and a permission slip from the government would not make that any more real.

• The ideal of being married or getting married left me years ago when she passed away. I then met a girl some years later & even though things got fucked up over a huge misunderstanding while over drinks I personally believe that level of commitment is only for those who have not been fucked over many times by life, friends, & family. I don't feel like I should put that pressure of "hurry up & get married" on myself or on girl I want. I want the girl to want me as I want her. I am open to the idea but don't plan on it & the same goes for kids. Some of us have survived life's cruelty & somehow are still out here left standing in the wind.

• You've made the incorrect presumption that everybody intends to marry; I for one have no plans to ever marry.

• The age where you and your partner feel ready to get married which it can be any age (over 18).

• About Age 52 i like to be married if i find myself a bride. LOL

• 27-29 seems about right

• Before 30 hopefully but I'm not in any rush XD

• I made that mistake once. ONCE.
    Never again.

• 30.
    Already nailed that...

• Not sure yet

• Honestly, I don't see as a possibility.

• 99 ?

• well, I did it when I was 24.

• Never

• 30-33

• 32..

• Never

• No. Hell no, no marriage.