What are some advices you would give to someone getting married?

So im getting married very soon and I'm very excited what are some advices you can give me on married life? What are some things that i should or shouldn't do? How different will my life be after marriage?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't use sex as a weapon to hurt your spouse (holding out on them). Put energy into loving them (outside of sex) he buys you flowers sometimes, you give him massages after work. Talk about your day everyday (guys tend to not want to talk about work) plan ahead and don't blind side your partner with plans and do what you need to do to accommodate their communication "style". Don't hold things in side "bottling" talk to your partner about how you feel I'd they upset you but don't do it in anger/high emotions if things escalate take a break and talk about it the next day maybe HOWEVER!!! NEVER!!! GO TO BED MAD!!! Always kiss and cuddle to sleep at night and out the fight aside until the next day. If you go to sleep mad your brain literally tells itself it doesn't like that person to protect itself and if you go to bed mad many times you will eventually resent your partner and that is the really hard thing to change when the damage has been done. Find out what makes them laugh and always make them laugh!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• No cheating
    Be faithful
    Trust
    Respect
    Talk in a calm voice
    Love him for who he is and not on his body
    Courage
    Help him
    Don't use weapons on him
    Tell him how much u thank and appreciate and love him
    And etc