Do you believe in gay marriage?

Gay marriage is unconstitutional. It's true. And it's heterophobic.

Read this article: http://www.dailylife.com.au/news-and-views/dl-opinion/how-to-behave-when-youve-invited-gays-to-your-wedding-20150211-13bw13

Do you agree with No. 10? If so, you are a thing called 'heterophobic'.
  • Yes (actually no sike)
  • No

167

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course. In all my time seeing this discussed, I've never seen a good case presented for opposing gay marriage.

Number 10 in the article isn't saying don't get married or you're a dick - it's suggesting a boycott. There's no obligation, but I could definitely see why a couple invested in political change would do something like that.

• It's destroying sexual fidelity.

• Because 76% of heterosexual couples believe in sexual fidelity, but only 50% of gay ones do.

• What does that even mean? That gays are less likely to be interested in committed relationships? That might be true, but I doubt that the validity of most studies.
      Most open gays are younger, and younger generations tend to be less interested in committed relationships. It's quite possible that any study that revealed gay people to be less interested in long term relationships, was actually just skewed due to generational trends, rather than orientation based ones.

Even if it was true that the percentage of gays interested in long term relationships was lower, it still would not be sufficient reason to discredit the ones who were interested in long term relationships.

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe in not giving a fuck how other people want to live their life. If they want to do something, i won't stop them, because why should i? In this case, why should i care if two people from the same gender on the other side of the world, two people i will never meet, wants to marry? There is no good reason why. So i don't care.