Do you believe in gay marriage?

Gay marriage is unconstitutional. It's true. And it's heterophobic.

Read this article: http://www.dailylife.com.au/news-and-views/dl-opinion/how-to-behave-when-youve-invited-gays-to-your-wedding-20150211-13bw13

Do you agree with No. 10? If so, you are a thing called 'heterophobic'.
  • Yes (actually no sike)
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course. In all my time seeing this discussed, I've never seen a good case presented for opposing gay marriage.

Number 10 in the article isn't saying don't get married or you're a dick - it's suggesting a boycott. There's no obligation, but I could definitely see why a couple invested in political change would do something like that.

4|1
    0|0
    • It's destroying sexual fidelity.

• Show All
    • Because 76% of heterosexual couples believe in sexual fidelity, but only 50% of gay ones do.

• What does that even mean? That gays are less likely to be interested in committed relationships? That might be true, but I doubt that the validity of most studies.
      Most open gays are younger, and younger generations tend to be less interested in committed relationships. It's quite possible that any study that revealed gay people to be less interested in long term relationships, was actually just skewed due to generational trends, rather than orientation based ones.

Even if it was true that the percentage of gays interested in long term relationships was lower, it still would not be sufficient reason to discredit the ones who were interested in long term relationships.

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe in not giving a fuck how other people want to live their life. If they want to do something, i won't stop them, because why should i? In this case, why should i care if two people from the same gender on the other side of the world, two people i will never meet, wants to marry? There is no good reason why. So i don't care.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Oh I love biased polls. I'm for gay marriage. Do what you want. It's your life, not mine.

4|4
    0|0
    • It's ending sexual fidelity.

• Show All
    • Kaskas i love you.

• I love you too ! ๐Ÿ˜˜

• I believe in gay marriage I do not agree with No.10, that's just dumb and by that logic that means you shouldn't get married until a 5 year old can get married

2|0
    1|0
  • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This is too much. I canโ€™t.

Heterophobia isnโ€™t real, you ponce.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3|1
    1|0
    • I have had it happen to me.

• Show All
    • No, it was gays who were at school and they were kissing. I told them to stop because it's against the rules and they beat me up. They only got suspended, but later in the year a heterosexual beat up a gay and he got expelled.

• Lmfao you really are a ponce

• It isn't something to belief in :p It's just a thing whether you like it or not

3|1
    0|0
  • Actually, Gay Marriage is No Longer Unconstitutional in the United States of America!!! U. S. Supreme Court ruled that it is every citizens right to marry their love whether same sex or opposite.

3|1
    0|0
  • Anyone can fall in love with anyone. Would you think it would be ok for someone to tell you that you can't marry a certain person just because they have, lets say an extra toe. That would be wrong, correct? Appearance and what body parts they have does not matter when it comes to love.

0|0
    0|0
    • A toe and vagina/dick are two completely different things. One is something you use to walk and the other is used to create lives! Man and women were made for each other. Two people who have body parts that connect perfectly for pleasure and creation. So for you to compare a toe to gender is crazy...

• Show All
    • When gays at school speak to me or need my help, I help and I speak even though I dont like the gay idea, they are still human and I'll still be there. That doesn't mean I have to like their gayness. I'm not trying to alter you opinion haha. I'm telling you my opinion and my side. Why is that such a big problem? In life you're going to hear other peoples opinion but that doesn't mean they are trying to change what you think, theu are just sharing their opnion just like how you have.

• I'll pray for you. Keep well and God bless

• I believe in gay marriage.
    They're just people like everyone else.
    I don't care if your gay, bi, hetro, transgender or whatever.
    You're still hust human.

3|1
    0|0
  • Who am I to tell the other person who to fall in love with?

3|1
    0|0
  • I am not to judge. It is only Godโ€™s place to judge wether it is right or wrong.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1 Corinthians 6:18 ; Genesis 1:27 ; Proverbs 5:18-19

• The bible states in many places that it's wrong amd that God made man and women for each other

• But the good thing about the bible is that it says to respect everyone; 1 Peter 2:17

• As a gay im 100% for gay marriage and im so happy these rights are finally being recognized

3|1
    0|0
  • Did you really just say gay marriage is unconstitutional?

2|1
    0|1
  • You sound like a poof to me.

2|1
    0|0
  • Sure why not , my brother is gay and he is getting married to his lovely husband

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually it kind wired when boys marrying one nother

0|0
    2|0
  • No. It's not right.

1|1
    5|0

What Guys Said 6

• I don't need to believe in it. It's a legal reality in my part of the world. Your article looked extremely dull.

2|2
    0|0
  • Not sure how it could possibly be unconstitutional, but thatโ€™s irrelevant
    Doesnโ€™t effect so why should I give a shit?

3|1
    0|0
  • You are kind of an idiot arenโ€™t you?

7|4
    0|1
  • I don't care to be honest. they can do whatever they want

2|0
    0|0
  • It's not unconstitutional or heterophobic

Plus, you are one heck of a dumbass

0|0
    0|0
  • sure ok idc

1|0
    0|0