How to make sure your wife won't get fat?

How do you ensure your wife won't become fat?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no way to ensure that your significant other won't get fat. They are a free person and free to make their own decisions. It's not like an animal where you can purchase them only diet food and force to take regular walks lol. If it's that important to you, I would encourage you to only get serious with women who appear to be health conscious. Some people make eating healthy and getting regular exercise a big deal... marry one of those people. Also, don't assume that just because a woman is 'skinny' that she will remain that way. I was never the 'skinny' girl in school but now, even after 2 children, I am by far in better shape that most all the women I graduated with. Why? Because I have always had to be health conscious and exercise just to stay 'thick' and not fat. Skinny girls get older, have children, and then have no clue what it's like to have to diet or workout.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her she's gaining weight. Or remind her of the plethora of health problems that accompany being overweight/obese

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• She won't if she doesn't want to be fat. Sorry to say, due to the male's nature of what they desire in a woman and subconsciously, they either choose a woman who is bound to be fat, or cause you to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't get married and if you are... God help her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf, it sounds like your talking about ur pet or something. Respect your wife dude

1|0
    0|1
  • The same way a new husband doesn’t get fat: diet and exercise

0|0
    0|0
  • It's bit something you can do

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Cook healthy meals and don't give her a lot of chocolate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rude... but like... get a gym membership WITH her?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes