How to get out of the grief of a cheating wife?

We had been married for 8 years and in 8 years its natural that husband and wife have some differences over different things, but this time, after a month being in fight/sadness from each other, she started dating/fucking somebody else, off course I didn't knew at that time, so with time she started saying to me that she isn't happy with out relationship and we should get separate. To make the story short, after 2 months things were not looking good between us, so I decided to pack my bags and leave the house and start living with a relative, but I started tracking her to know the reasons of our seperation, which eventually lead me to the door of the hotel, where she was fucking his new boyfriend and I also found out that she has been fucking her after a month, when we fought and didn't really talk with other. Its been 3 months since that incident and I still couldn't digest the grief and the pain of everything happened and how she cheated on me while I was still living in the same house with her. I went into depression and almost wanted to kill myself, the only thing that saved me was my 4 years old son. I couldn't leave him grow alone without his father. Sorry if this story is long and boring for me. But I wanna know, if any of you been in similar situation like me and how you coup with it?
How to get out of the grief of a cheating wife?
Add Opinion