What criteria does Europen&Americans (westerners) think is important/extraordinary/special in marriage/living together?

Im from Malaysia. In short, we believe sex is holly and precious thus our body too. Women hear dont wear provocatively (bikini and etc) which shows sexual parts because they believe only their husbands should get pleasure from them. For them body=dignity=life, so having sex with someone mean one completely give herself to him. They feel sex is honor which is given ti husband. Im a believer of true love and soulmate. Since I was small I was hear up fairy tales and movies which always depicts one person one marriage. I believe when you truly love someone you won't leave them in any situation. I dont know what Westerners think is important in relationship. Yes i can understand love and etc, but sex is visual thing and its making love right? The say they wear provocatively because freedom and they can show anybody they want to show. But that like dishonoring the relationship right? Here when you have sex its the biggest. parents here advice children to study well and marry because marriage is life goal and people try their best to live with one partner. Whats important there? Why they lose virginity earlier, have multiple sexual partners, marry a lot and divorce a lot and have children with different partners? I feel like there is no more true love, patience, tolerance and everything left is selfishness. Im stating his because those are the things that celebrities does and more articles on casual sex or etc here are written by westereners. SO what is sex for you? A woman's body and etc? You may ask me questions to understand more. Its a woman's freedom to show her body but you are just going to be seen as sexual object right? Look at pronstar? Celebrities wear provocatively to functions and their albums and act seducing and fight for sexual harassment. I dont get it.
2
1