Do you think it is justifiable to cheat on your partner if they haven't had sex with you for 2 months +? For no reason?

And they are married and he act as if it is nothing and she suspects her husband cheats but she doesn't want to end her marriage because of her children so she decided to cheat too secretly to satisfy her needs. What do you think?Do you think it is justifiable to cheat on your partner if they haven't had sex with you for 2 months +? For no reason?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your fully justified to ask
    Discuss
    Even be upset
    However
    What I'm hearing is a guy that's a little stressed, or depressed trying to cling on
    And his Mrs has decided to Shag around because she hasn't managed to with it what's really wrong.

My Mrs had anxiety and depression and there's times she doesn't feel like sex and sometimes that goes on for ages.
    You need to explore all possibilities.

Even if he was having an affair it's not justified just because he's done wrong doesn't mean that you should. The idea is to be the better person and actually finish it first.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Remember that ceremony where someone asked you to kiss after you promised each other stuff. Then you a signed a contract to follow the guidelines set together. In that usually it says you’ll be there during good times and bad not just until times are bad. I also gotta be honest the whole “ I’m staying for the kids” I hear that so much. But I’ve worked with hundreds of kids over the years. They notice more than parents give them credit for. They’re even smart enough not to tip mom & dad off that feel somethings wrong. They tell us about it plenty. Giving up without a fight is a terrible example but so is showing marriage is a trap. You’ll be happy for a little while but if you have babies. Uh oh. You never get to be happy again if it turns out your partner & you aren’t right for each other. You just have to stay miserable and putting on the worst performance of a “ happy marriage” to the little ones. I’m truly sorry if you’re in a situation where you feel unloved and unwanted. I’d strongly encourage you to communicate with your partner about your fears and your loneliness and ask him how he’s feeling. See if you both care enough to actually do the work marriage requires. But you’ll also find out if actually you both are unhappy together. And can steps from there to decide what would best make you all happier. Trust me a child would much rather come from a “ broken home” than live in one.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 62

• Cheating is never OK. The responsible thing to do is communicate, then counseling, then divorce. Communication may include discussions of opening up the marriage as one possibility, by the way. But marriage is something that you chose to commit to, and even though he is in the wrong, that doesn't mean that it's OK for you to be too..

0|2
    0|1
  • The term "cheat" is erroneous and stupid, and no one should use it, is the truth of the matter.

Anyway, in answer to your question of "is it justifiable." Well, ideally you two should have a conversation first about why sex isn't happening, because it had better actually be for a reason; no one should be forced to live sexlessly unless they want to.

0|0
    1|0
  • No. This is wrong. Why does she not open up a conversation and really get to the root of it? Having a suspison isn't justification for cheating. Had she even suggested couples counselling to try to fix things?
    There's also no reason to hold a marriage together for kids. A broken relationship is not the best environment to bring up kids

1|0
    0|0
  • It's justifiable to break up with them for that reason, it's never ok to cheat.

1|0
    0|0
    • The problem with her I think she is too scared to confront her husband
      And from what I know her husband is an arrogant man who thinks he is always right

• I learned in my first unsuccessful marriage that you are unlikely to get honest or catch them. I know a person must realize what kind of person they themselves are. I'm not deluding myself in pretending to be happy relegated to one stale relationship. I'm not apologetic for evolving as seeking more nasty experience and I allow myself to become the free loving guy who enjoys the women of salacious leanings and my desires always carry with them the responsibility to maximize the other's orgasms and practice on the vagina asshole breasts and nipples and taste cumm with a happiness for hot action

• No. Only weak people cheat. I'd get another partner unless they have a valid medical reason for not having sex. Differences in sex is one of the top 3 reasons couples break up. This is super important. If one person needs sex and doesn't get it they are miserable. This also appears on Maslow's hierarchy of needs under "Quality of Life" issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. People need to talk and figure things out. Cheating is wrong, but so is abandoning your partner. Once it is clearly known they no longer want sex, then the next steps can begin such as separation. If your partner is no longer interested in sex, but you want to maintain the marriage for the sakes of the children or other reasons, then ask for an open relationship. At least one way or the other, there are no lies or secrets and everyone has all their cards on the table.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should discuss your sex life with your girlfriend. Tell her you’re dissatisfied, and if she doesn’t care that you are, tell her you need to be done with her then. It sounds cold, but you should take care of each other’s needs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheating is never ok, unless it's an open relationship. The problem they have is a common one. Communication, or lack thereof. Instead of assuming he's cheating, she should have tried to communicate and ask him why they aren't having sex. It could be a multitude of reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • If me and my partner are not having enough sex then I would just tell her about my problem and we would discuss about it and solve the problem. Cheating is for scumbags

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes 100% if you need sexual attention and the person who agree'd to fulfill you stops fulfilling you sexually. Go fix yourself up with another horny person. It's your life, if they're hurt/angry your having sex they're just an asshole. Sex isn't a bad thing.

It's one thing to have sex with someone else when your partner wants to engage with you. It's another when they don't. They're already cheating you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope, just break-up with the current person. Then go fuck yourself where ever u want to.
      Cheating is no matter what circumstances, justifiable!

• Show All
    • She's there to please u and you to please her. No one should be put through willfull frstration by their partner.

The original post relationship sounds like a bad one anyway. Suspicions, can't talk about sex. Blah. Why are they even together.

• Exactly my point dude!

• I was in this exact situation. My ex not giving out. I never cheated because it wouldn't fix the issue. It took about a year before we figured it out. I would have lost more had I cheated. There is something else going on if you cheat. Something big.

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you justify betraying your partners trust? Especially if you are married. Family is one of the most important, if not THE most important, bond you have.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, you should communicate and ask your partner and talk about it with him/her instead of doing such a stupid thing

1|0
    0|0
  • no it's not justifiable.

you are justified in ending the relationship. you are not justified in cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating is never justifiable. If you do cheat and he already is then you are no better than he is. Also I don't believe staying together just because you have children together is heathy for any involved.

0|0
    0|0
  • All I know is one of them lit the fuse it's only a matter of time before it blows
    If they needed sex that much what the hell is the point in marrying for love
    This type of relationship is highly destructive and it won't last this is an implosion

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should ask and discuss ur need with ur husband first before going in this way where u r putting ur marriage and respect in danger... I hope there May be some understanding.. you not need to justify anything unless it hurts someone but still u should justify urself before justifying anyone... if ur husband is refusing to take care of u and cannot go for divorce cz of children u not have any other option but is it worth or u r doing in mental and emotional distress.. not hurt urself.. it's a dangerous path 1

1|0
    0|0
  • Scumbags cheat. End of story.
    If you are unhappy, break up or talk it out. Cowards betray the trust of those closest to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fair game after 3 weeks... But a month sounds better... So after one month of no sex... Time to have sex with others...

0|0
    0|1
  • It's never good to cheat cheating is bad no matter what I've been in a sexless relationship for 4 months and it wasn't about sex relationships are about love and caring for one another.

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly how im like i care for my girlfriend not the sex with my girlfriend love is stronger than having sex as they say sex isn't everything and its soo true im happy to never have sex if that what it takes to be with one i love soo im glad you have the same view not many guys do tbh.

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 23

• @shan_shan why do people keep wanting to justify cheating? Why can't we just all be adults... Oh wait we're not hence why we do childish things like cheating and justify it by our own lack of. Well the other person's lack of fulfilling our needs.
    Wow. That couple should just get divorced if 2 months of no sex is going to cause uproar for cheating. What will they do when they're old and incapable of sex, then what? 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • Nah, sounds like wife was suspicious of him cheating because she was already doing it and/or planning on it. That shit is not justifiable and only an idiot would stay in a marriage "just for the kids"... She's damaging her children by cheating. She sounds like a terrible person and mother, honestly.

1|0
    0|0
    • Do you have children?

• Show All
    • But even without my boyfriend I can manage. And childcare is free for a year in my state

• Gotcha. It's the childcare, I was mostly concerned with. Glad you have help.

• I don’t think it’s justifiable.. even if he/she hasn’t had sex with you for 2+ months and hasn’t given you a reason

1|0
    0|0
  • No. There is never a justifiable reason for cheating, under any circumstances.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheating is never justifiable, in my opinion. I’d never be with someone who would even THINK about cheating on me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care if it's even 2 years. Cheating is wrong

1|1
    0|0
  • You don't get to be a hoe because you're too lazy to work out marital issues.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not at all. That's why people should have a fluid communication with their spouse. If you don't even bother ask about it then why the hell bothering in cheating your partner? just end the marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • The cheating secret part isn't justified. However if sex is something that one partner needs, they could communicate their needs and maybe work out an ethical non monogamous relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know why you wouldn’t just talk it out and discuss an open relationship. I guess I would say it’s justifiable although I don’t think even children are worth an unhappy marriage.

0|0
    0|1
  • It’s never justifiable to cheat. If you aren’t happy with your relationship just leave

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol no of course not. That will hurt your partner and relationship way more than no sex (more fixable).

1|0
    0|0
  • Most people will cheat with anyone no matter what cause. I have been cheated on twice because of bitch that got what they wanted out with me. I am not dealing with hoes trying take my boyfriend against me. That why I stop dating in college is pretty too much drama. Move on met a new guy on Facebook he became my current boyfriend. I am very thankful to have my current boyfriend. I love him more then anyone else. Don’t go into much detail since it was my past experience before I m my current boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s nevet justified

1|0
    0|0
  • I suggest they stop being cheap and get a divorce

0|0
    0|0
  • You cam never justify cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no.