Do you think it is justifiable to cheat on your partner if they haven't had sex with you for 2 months +? For no reason?

And they are married and he act as if it is nothing and she suspects her husband cheats but she doesn't want to end her marriage because of her children so she decided to cheat too secretly to satisfy her needs. What do you think?Do you think it is justifiable to cheat on your partner if they haven't had sex with you for 2 months +? For no reason?

2463

Most Helpful Guy

• Your fully justified to ask
    Discuss
    Even be upset
    However
    What I'm hearing is a guy that's a little stressed, or depressed trying to cling on
    And his Mrs has decided to Shag around because she hasn't managed to with it what's really wrong.

My Mrs had anxiety and depression and there's times she doesn't feel like sex and sometimes that goes on for ages.
    You need to explore all possibilities.

Even if he was having an affair it's not justified just because he's done wrong doesn't mean that you should. The idea is to be the better person and actually finish it first.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Remember that ceremony where someone asked you to kiss after you promised each other stuff. Then you a signed a contract to follow the guidelines set together. In that usually it says you’ll be there during good times and bad not just until times are bad. I also gotta be honest the whole “ I’m staying for the kids” I hear that so much. But I’ve worked with hundreds of kids over the years. They notice more than parents give them credit for. They’re even smart enough not to tip mom & dad off that feel somethings wrong. They tell us about it plenty. Giving up without a fight is a terrible example but so is showing marriage is a trap. You’ll be happy for a little while but if you have babies. Uh oh. You never get to be happy again if it turns out your partner & you aren’t right for each other. You just have to stay miserable and putting on the worst performance of a “ happy marriage” to the little ones. I’m truly sorry if you’re in a situation where you feel unloved and unwanted. I’d strongly encourage you to communicate with your partner about your fears and your loneliness and ask him how he’s feeling. See if you both care enough to actually do the work marriage requires. But you’ll also find out if actually you both are unhappy together. And can steps from there to decide what would best make you all happier. Trust me a child would much rather come from a “ broken home” than live in one.