Am I wife material?

I love cooking, and cleaning. I am funny, and smart. I try to keep healthy, but when I want to eat I’m gonna eat. I love kids too. People tell me all the time I have a very maternal personality, and that I’m very caring and responsible. I’d rather looks after somebody else than myself at times. I know I’m young... I’ve seen this question a few times and said To myself screw it why not ask. What’s the gem in asking. Answer honestly ;D

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• You will change after some years when it's time for your marriage.
    Currently what you are is acceptable by most of the boys but not me. Everyone's choice is different and I have a different choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • He’ll yes you are geez, I wish i could find that 😳

Can you answer my recent one please? It’s on my page

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• From my perspective, loving kids and being caring would definitely make you wife material. Just remember that Partners in a relationship should take care of each other- it should not be at all one-sided. Being funny and smart are also huge pluses and would make you wife material.

0|0
    0|0
  • Impossible to say for sure yet. You're very young, and young people change. See if you still feel this way in ten years or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • To some, you might be

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on your talking , dressing , knowledge , cooking , love for kids , religion

I dont expect anything more than that.

If she is being friendly with too many men. i wouldn't like that.

Kids- i expect children. I would like to have two. But it's okk if she has health problems and couldnt give me children. I would live with her

Cooking. If she can cook eatable food. Its okk. I can cook very well. No more demands.

Religion- i would like her to be the same religion as me. BUT if she is from a different religion, she can follow her religion and i will support her and actively get involved in all rituals whenever she needs. I will expect the same from her side.
    I want to date a 'theist'

Knowledge- i dont want a scholar but i would like a person with decent knowledge and rational mind.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes