Am I wife material?

I love cooking, and cleaning. I am funny, and smart. I try to keep healthy, but when I want to eat I’m gonna eat. I love kids too. People tell me all the time I have a very maternal personality, and that I’m very caring and responsible. I’d rather looks after somebody else than myself at times. I know I’m young... I’ve seen this question a few times and said To myself screw it why not ask. What’s the gem in asking. Answer honestly ;D

17

Most Helpful Guys

• You will change after some years when it's time for your marriage.
    Currently what you are is acceptable by most of the boys but not me. Everyone's choice is different and I have a different choice.

• He’ll yes you are geez, I wish i could find that 😳

Can you answer my recent one please? It’s on my page