Is it normal that I never felt sexual attraction to my husband?

I see other guys and I want to have sex with them but they’re usually all bad to me. My hubby is a good man and i love him but I don’t get aroused as much. He also has a hard time staying hard for me. Is this normal?

114

Most Helpful Guys

• It's not normal. Depends if it's his first experience. Ok here goes, I am in a monogomous relationship fron the beginning when I first tried to had sex, I thought it was a easy thing, I really loved her, got aroused but, it was hard for me to stay hard, I found nothing wrong with my sex drive, I do find my wife extremely attractive. But after a few months, it was hard to stop not getting hard and still going hard. The magic is foreplay, try it, see what helps him to keep it hard, may be you will be aroused doing it too. But if both of you have problem having sex and keep attraction for a long time. Seek professional help.

• If sex is important to you (and it should be,) what are you doing to address the problems with your husband? There is nothing good that will come from you thinking about fucking other guys.

• I asked him if he needed anything to help but he said no. I’m just fantasizing about other men during sex to help me going.

• His answer is a non-answer. You should insist that he have a physical exam to determine whether there is a physical cause. If it is not physically caused, you should both go to a sex therapist.

Most Helpful Girl