Does anybody feel the same way I do?

I've been married for 9 years and I have 2 kids my husband doesn't take care of them every time he has a new friend he puts all his time and effort into them Recently he has met a couple that he hangs out with the girl does not like me for some reason And the boyfriend does. The girl has been buying my husband whatever you want and want him to come to her house or lick her up The boyfriend stays at home and watches their kid My husband says is nothing going on except for her buying him stuff He says he's just using her But he's constantly over that I was wondering if anybody else thinks that's weird please help

29

Most Helpful Guy

• If he was just using her then that would raise two important questions:
    1. if he is just using her to buy him things then why isn't he still spending some time with you and the kids? I'm assuming he's probably not as affectionate to you?
    2. If he is just using her to buy him things then why is he being such a parasitical piece of shit? Is this really someone who is a good husband and father, is this the type of person that you committed to marrying 9 years ago?
    Time to call him out on his bullshit, tell him to stop seeing them and insist that you guys get some relationship counselling. Good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Something is obviously wrong and I wouldn't believe either of them. I wonder how her boyfriend is so chill about this

• maybe they want to harvest him for his organs and sell on the black market, maybe there is an angle