Does anybody feel the same way I do?

I've been married for 9 years and I have 2 kids my husband doesn't take care of them every time he has a new friend he puts all his time and effort into them Recently he has met a couple that he hangs out with the girl does not like me for some reason And the boyfriend does. The girl has been buying my husband whatever you want and want him to come to her house or lick her up The boyfriend stays at home and watches their kid My husband says is nothing going on except for her buying him stuff He says he's just using her But he's constantly over that I was wondering if anybody else thinks that's weird please help

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he was just using her then that would raise two important questions:
    1. if he is just using her to buy him things then why isn't he still spending some time with you and the kids? I'm assuming he's probably not as affectionate to you?
    2. If he is just using her to buy him things then why is he being such a parasitical piece of shit? Is this really someone who is a good husband and father, is this the type of person that you committed to marrying 9 years ago?
    Time to call him out on his bullshit, tell him to stop seeing them and insist that you guys get some relationship counselling. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Something is obviously wrong and I wouldn't believe either of them. I wonder how her boyfriend is so chill about this

0|0
    0|0
    • maybe they want to harvest him for his organs and sell on the black market, maybe there is an angle

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I am a man I know this things. He is cheating on you with this bitch. Your husband has already slept with her. Lady the bitch wants your husband for what other reason would a female bit shit to a dude. If I were you I would get this serious.

1|0
    0|0
  • So he now he made friends with a couple and the girl is into him and buys him stuff

But he's loyal and only using her to him stuff

That's one weird case senior

0|0
    0|0
  • WOW you suck at being a wife.
    Pretty damn obvious he is not being satisfied at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its weird, dangerous and unfair.

Next time they go together propose him to go with the kids, just to see if she buys something to them too XD.

Furthermore, does the boyfriend of that girl know what happens or is his money which is paying your husband's present?

By the way, there are three things which must be clear.
    1. Work is thing of two, aalll the work which includes house and kids preparation
    2. The boyfriend of the couple has the right to know where does the money go.
    3. Although he is using her, using her is a bad thing so I dont see how can it be an excuse
    4. He is free to go out with whom he wants, but must respect your and he isn't doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is cheating u & tell him avoiding speaking with her..

1|0
    0|0
  • haha he scheating on u and lie on u

1|0
    0|0
  • Three way with the couple

0|0
    0|0
  • no because i'm not married

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Definitely wrong! No one does these things for no reason! Sorry but thats the reality of it, harsh and sad reality.

Hire a PI.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes