What is he right decision?

So me and my boyfriend are ready to get married he bought me a really nice gold ring with real diamonds but I honestly don’t have one for him yet :(. Recently he got a gold ring and has been wearing it everyday. I don't know what to do or how girls ask to be married in return. Overall I need advice sorry if this is hard to understand.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Well, in the end you should end up with two rings. As the tradition goes, he is supposed to propose to you to ask you to marry with a fancy ring. Only later, at your wedding, will you need a gold ring which is usually not as fancy. Once you pronounce your vows you can wear the wedding ring. I think you should save up money for your wedding to buy him a gold ring but I am honestly a bit confused about your situation. I hope this helped!

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I’m sorry I know it’s hard to understand. He put the ring on my finger and told me he wanted me to be his wife but we never had a ring for him. He is the love of my life and I know we will be together forever and we have a baby coming in about 2 weeks. He tells me he wants to get married before the baby and he has been wearing that ring everyday and putting it where I can see it not where he usually puts his jewelry. So I don't know what I should do lol.

• 3d

Well traditionally, the woman doesn't have to get the man a ring until the wedding. I feel like you should explain that to him and only get him a ring at your official wedding.

• 3d

The man shouldn't see the ring before the marriage either, he seems to not understand how marriage works.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes