How many times do you forgive someone before you're an idiot?

Some of you have seen my posts abouty husband being unfaithful, losing all self esteem, etc. I decided to completely 100% trust him and try and low and behold a female friend on facebook messaged me and informs me my husband is on yet another hookup app (this is probably 20th or more time). How many times do i let it go before I'm just an idiot? I dont know how to love without him, but at this point i don't know how to live with him either.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My mum took my dad back 5 times over 6 months, each time he went back to bitch face. On the next time she kicked him out and he made out like my mum was the bad person, even turned my little brother against my mum. My mum was angry, she is so meek and mild but still put a garden Spade through bitch faces window... No one believed she had it in her.

15 years on and my mum is a stronger lady, strongest woman I know. My dad died a year or so after they split so we will never know what happened next.

You are no idiot. Make of my story what you can, you are not the only one. Take care

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe any sort of betrayal is unforgivable. I wouldn't view you as stupid, just naive and foolish

People who cheat one time have showed you what their future potential is with you. If you stay with someone after infidelity, you are allowing them to set the boundaries for how they treat you. He knows you'll forgive him and take him back after he cheats on you. So he knows he has nothing to lose if he does cheat again.

If you stay with him , it means you lack self-respect. Because a person who has self-respect would never tolerate infidelity

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Fool me once: shame on you.
    Fool me twice: shame on me.
    Fool me three times: load the chopper.

0|1
    0|0
  • Second time if you for give them then you are an idiot

1|0
    0|0
  • Twice. Max.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you afraid of being alone?

0|0
    0|0
    • Not really. I am just in love with someone who isn't in love with me. I do pretty good alone. But we also have 4 kids and I dont want to ruin their lives :/

• Well, if you’re doing it for your kids, then just ignore the rumors and his side behavior

What Girls Said 3

• Omggg 20!!! lol no offense but 1 time is alreDy too much I would of broken up with him the first time that is totally wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • You were retarded the first time around.

1|0
    0|0
  • Does he love you?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes