Is saving virginity until marriage retarded?

I personally think it is minus well not even get married or have any relationships.
  • Yes
  • No

56

What Girls Said 5

• Not at all. It means you have waited till you are 100% sure that your love is not just about sex and that the other person wanted you as a person alone so much that they did not care about just sexual things. Sex is the ultimate form of intimacy and I could wait to share that with my husband who made a commitment to me first.

• Each their own I think.

I don't have a negative view point on it because I think if that's what they want to do then that should be respected... someone that's not planning on saving their virginity till marriage may think it's stupid, but if that's what that particular person wants to do then I think that's should be respected... it's their life, not ours to judge

• 2d

I mean it's kind of amazing that some people can do that, that's a lot of self discipline... something that I don't think id be able to do

• no. it is not. i value my body, a lot, and i am not going to make myself available to every grasshopper that wants a good time. if you want me, marry me. not that hard of a concept to comprehend.

• From a woman's point of view no as it gets rid of all the guy's who are only intrested in sex while a guy who's serious and willing to committ will stick around until he can marry you.

• No it's not dumb.

What Guys Said 6

• No. If they wanna do that, then go ahead. I personally don't see the positives of it, but others do.

• I LIKE YOUR USE OF THE WORD RETARDED< EXELLENTE BOI O

• How many have that much willpower? Not many of us.
    I think it's commendable, if one can do it.

• saving it to marriage is more of a religious thing, but if it isn’t for you then you do you man

• If anything is retarded it is sex before marriage.

• absolutely the fuck yeah