Am I ugly? I just got cheated on, after a 3 year relationship. I'm a mess. So I just wanna know, honestly, am I ugly? Is there any hope?

• No, you're handsome and have hope
    Vote A
  • Yes, you're ugly and there's no hope
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I really appreciate the honesty folks!. And I know , that this is kinda crazy asking something like this. I just REALLY loved her. And I have no clue at all that she didn't even love me. It was 3 years, and she was supposed to come over. And then I mever heard from her again. So I went to her house like 4 days later to see if she was okay, because at the time she was my baby and I saw her in another guy's car. And I walked up to the car, and asked her what's going on? And she shut the window
I just don't know what to do. Like she's completely free and she can do whatever she wants. I just don't understand why. Like she got with me. She made me fall in love and promise I wasn't playing her. It was a really serious relationship. And I have NO idea what I did wrong. She literally just found someone else I guess, and didn't even say goodbye or a word. I'm destroyed. Literally destroyed.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Nah you look fine, you've got a handsome face and have kept in shape. Looks are most certainly not the issue and there are plenty more fish in the sea. Likely she has other emotional issues going on and your guys relationship was having issues leading up to her choice to cheat. Either way if she made that call thats her devaluing herself not you. Its worse to be a cheater than cheated on when it comes to finding a new partner.

0|1
    0|0
  • You are not ugly by far, I am straight, but I can see that you are not ugly. Cheating is never the fault of the one cheated on, no excuses. It hurts and I feel for you, it is her fault alone bro. Insecurity and poor communication of needs can be factors, but it was still her choice.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No you’re not ugly. Keep your head up. U can’t control what other people do, such as cheaters. They going to do what they want to do. There’s no stopping it.
    Don’t beat yourself up over her. Move on and take care of yourself.
    The right person will come along.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Bro, you can be looking like a freakin supermodel. Doesn't mean shit if you're dating a hoe (with respect to all the nice gardening equipment out there). Chin up and move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • No homo.

No.

Bitches these days are like rabbits.

0|1
    0|0
  • a break up rarely has to do with your looks. Its most likely certain needs that weren't being met

0|0
    0|0
    • I understand that. We thats my point. We had just gone out to little Italy, had a great night. We finished the night off in my bed, cuddling watching a movie. We had sex twice. And , our sex was always really good. Like we always talked about how crazy it was that our sex was better then sex we've both ever had with other people. And legit, that night was the Best we've ever had. And we were happy:/. She had her nails done , went tanning, got her eyebrows done, waxed, got her eye lashes done. I paid for it all Everytime. And we were best friends before we ever hooked up. So I don't get it. I just wish she told me what did I do to lose the

• Have you asked her?

• Looks have nothing to do with it. Cheaters will cheat anyway. Women who have it all still cheat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls love an ugly guy as there is no way the ugly guy is going to cheat on her

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheaters cheat, no matter how you are. I think you're average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive, no homo though

0|1
    0|0
  • Average

0|1
    0|0
  • Dude! You UGGGGGGGLY! Ugly is good.

0|0
    0|1
    • You're her bitch. Stop being her bitch. Remember, there are only three things in this world:
      You can eat it. You can fuck it. You can piss on it.
      If you can't eat it or fuck it, just piss on it.

• Damn, sorry that happened to you. Just know that it is never your fault for being cheated on. There is hope for you in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • No don't worry and if that's true then she is a low fake bitch

0|1
    0|0
    • Love this answer, asker please get up you’re and everyone in this world are beautiful in there own way!

Recommended myTakes