Am I ugly? I just got cheated on, after a 3 year relationship. I'm a mess. So I just wanna know, honestly, am I ugly? Is there any hope?

• No, you're handsome and have hope
  • Yes, you're ugly and there's no hope
I really appreciate the honesty folks!. And I know , that this is kinda crazy asking something like this. I just REALLY loved her. And I have no clue at all that she didn't even love me. It was 3 years, and she was supposed to come over. And then I mever heard from her again. So I went to her house like 4 days later to see if she was okay, because at the time she was my baby and I saw her in another guy's car. And I walked up to the car, and asked her what's going on? And she shut the window
I just don't know what to do. Like she's completely free and she can do whatever she wants. I just don't understand why. Like she got with me. She made me fall in love and promise I wasn't playing her. It was a really serious relationship. And I have NO idea what I did wrong. She literally just found someone else I guess, and didn't even say goodbye or a word. I'm destroyed. Literally destroyed.

410

Most Helpful Guys

• Nah you look fine, you've got a handsome face and have kept in shape. Looks are most certainly not the issue and there are plenty more fish in the sea. Likely she has other emotional issues going on and your guys relationship was having issues leading up to her choice to cheat. Either way if she made that call thats her devaluing herself not you. Its worse to be a cheater than cheated on when it comes to finding a new partner.

• You are not ugly by far, I am straight, but I can see that you are not ugly. Cheating is never the fault of the one cheated on, no excuses. It hurts and I feel for you, it is her fault alone bro. Insecurity and poor communication of needs can be factors, but it was still her choice.

Most Helpful Girl

• No you’re not ugly. Keep your head up. U can’t control what other people do, such as cheaters. They going to do what they want to do. There’s no stopping it.
    Don’t beat yourself up over her. Move on and take care of yourself.
    The right person will come along.