What is your biggest fear about getting married?

1529

Most Helpful Guys

• For men it is divorce. You could potentially lose most of what you have. That might not be a huge deal if you can afford to bounce back from it but it could be life destroying if you can't. I went from owning a home full of nice things plus 2 cars and now the ex-wife has it all plus a $1000 a month while I live in a 30 year old motorhome barely surviving.

• well good luck mate hope your situation improves

• My wife and I are seven years beyond that point... Actually we never honestly
    were in that position, being we been in each other’s lives since the age of
    eight and inseparable as a couple since thirteen. But my biggest fear personally
    was what others would say about us wedding at eighteen, just days after our
    birthdays. lol

Most Helpful Girls

• My biggest fear is to have a kid , I need to get up constantly in nights and in the day I still need to work as a profession... and if my husband just sleeps through every night and doesn't actually help.

• That's why a woman's ultimate profession must be a housewife...

• @TonyMetal86 if it were perfect no changes would have been made. but it was not perfect, the women felt miserable and wanted a change.

• The women felt miserable because of the men who made them feel like slaves and never appreciated them and treat them just like nothing more then a spare sex doll and had no right... etc

• That my husband falls out of love for me and then wants to divorce.
    OR
    He falls out of love for me, cheats and then wants a divorce.