Whom will you trust more, a theif or a noble person? Like who will be more stable in a marriage, a virgin with self control or a promiscos non virgin?

If a wife who slept with multiple men at once gets married to a virgin will it be easy to control her desises to sleep with multiple men which her body is used to it, conpared to a virgin who showed tremrnfous self control by not sleeping around?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My guy I don't like people who sleep with 20 guys either but you gotta let up on them. Their bodies aren't "used to" shit. Grow up. For all you know the virgin may be a huge bitch and sneak around while the non virgin may be the kindest woman you'll ever meet and she may be loyal. I can't exactly read what you're saying, so if I misinterpreted I'm sorry.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

But her habits are more prone to disloyality... her body is used to multiple partners... but not the virgin...
      Kindness is another thing... and cheating in another... no one wants a cheating and unfaithful or predending to be loyal type kind wife... the angry persons are better... if they can be trusted

• It's all depends on the girl's personality and character as well... You can get married to a virgin girl and after your honey moon a few years she starts wanting to explore other options out there. You can also get a virgin who will remain faithful in her marriage because she has some religious beliefs which will forever stop her from sleeping outside of her conjugal bedroom.
    On the other hand girls who also have add multiple partners before marriage can decide to remain faithful to the husband or sleep with others, it is not good for either men or women to have multiple partners before marriage as it has major effects on their marriage... So personality and character matters. And both men and women should thrive towards staying pure until marriage.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Everyone can try to remain faithful after marriage.. I agree... but the think is.. for whom it will be easy to control such desires? The one who had self control till marriage or the one who slept around and could not control her desires before marriage... will her body able to control those desires easily after marriage? Thats a big question

• 1d

The virgin will have more self control than the non virgin girl.

• I don't think it works that way 🤔

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes