What do you feel is the right age for people to get married?

What do you feel is the right age for people to get married?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I would say no younger than 23, but after that I think it depends much more on the relationship than age. If the two people have been together for at least 3 years (to be past the honeymoon phase and into the reality phase) and feel that they have a good understanding of each other and understand the negatives and are confident that they can accept those, then they're probably ready. That could be at 25 or 35 or some other age.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never. It's not 10bc any more.
    You won't die at 33 and women can work.
    Marriage provides no benefit you can't get without bring married.
    It only leaves you open to be financially ruined.
    And before some idiot says who hurt you, I'm completely content with a girlfriend.
    I just won't be getting married like a stupid drone

1|2
    2|0

Most Helpful Girls

• 18 and over. When they're an adult and cognizant of their decisions. Children should not be forced to marry nor should a 16 year old that hasn't finished their high school education. That's just my thought though.

3|2
    0|0
  • Past 25. That's when people generally start being financially, emotionally and mentally stable.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think woman are biologically best at 20 but possibly mentally best at 32 - 35.

So a 20 year old will probably have healthier children

While a 32 or 35 year old will probably be a more mature and experienced mother

I think men should wait until they can afford their own car and home to start dating because if they get married and the woman becomes pregnant - they will have to have enough resources to support a family.

0|1
    0|0
    • the 1950s called they want their opinions back

• I feel like everyone is different so I don't believe in the right age for other people. However, for me, I feel like early and mid 20s is too young. So I'd rather get married in my late 20s or early 30s.

0|2
    0|0
  • 18. Now will you answer my question @cool breeze I figure your not gay but I have to ask. Will you click on my profile picture of my eye to view my whole profile picture of my face? Let me know if you think my profile picture of my face is handsome and be honest.

0|2
    0|0
    • Hey There, Can you answer my question which i have asked here on GAG.

• Show All
    • you looks good.

• @Belan thank you man

• I think 18 is a good technically to get started since your of legal marrying age of on free will. But maturity is greater needed when choosing to get married.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wouldn’t say there was a right age. Growing up I always thought 23-25 but I got to those ages and still didn’t feel ready. Same with starting a family. Age is just a number. If you and your partner are ready and love eachother enough for the commitment then who cares how old/young you are :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Well we were 19 & 20 but not everyone is prepared for such a commitment at that age. I’d say it depends on the individuals

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly I think they should raise how long you're considered a child in general; 25 & over.

1|2
    0|0
    • Show All
    • You get more rights even as a kid depending on your age. Same concept, just leave out stuff that will maybe affect you for the rest of your life without serious consideration.

• you actually don’t. it could be harmful

• It all depends on the maturity of both male and female.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whatever age the people involved feel is right. I don't think there's an optimum. It depends when you meet and when you feel you want to spend the rest of your life together.

0|1
    0|0
  • Can someone go to my profile and respond to the first post, i posted please?

0|2
    0|0
  • When I move out, have a steady job, am financially stable and find someone that loves me

0|2
    0|0
  • 32/ Your mature and young enough to start a family.

0|1
    0|0
  • 29 and above is the perfect time to get married as people are more matured, economically stable

0|1
    0|0
  • When they meet someone they want to spend the rest of their life with.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was 22 but I think it comes down to maturity and if you truly feel ready

0|1
    0|0
  • When you find the right one! Boy is it hard 😂

0|2
    0|0
  • 25 to 27

1|1
    0|0
  • Girls should marry by 22 and men by 35.

0|1
    0|0
  • 23-27

0|1
    0|0
  • 25 or 30

0|1
    0|0
  • Somewhere between 20 and 40. So basically 30.

0|1
    0|0
  • When they want to

0|1
    0|0

0|1
    0|0
  • I was sealed 10 years ago.

0|1
    0|0
  • 30 or over

0|1
    1|0
  • Doesn’t mattter, whenever they both ready

0|1
    0|0
  • 30 plus

0|1
    0|0
  • Never

0|1
    0|0
  • After 30

0|1
    0|0
  • 24ََ

0|1
    0|0
  • Late 20s, or early 30s

0|0
    0|0
  • At least 23 if you are stable financially

0|0
    0|0
  • For women: as soon and as often as you can. The game is rigged in your favor.

For men: never. See above

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes