If your sick, what would you ask from your spouse to do for you to make you feel better?

If your sick, what would you ask from your spouse to do for you to make you feel better?
Personally, my future wife will be a housewife, so when i come back home from work, i'll spend all my time with her, kissing her, hugging her, massaging her, feeding her and giving her the necessary medications and make sure that she is warm and comfortable in bed...

When a wife takes good care of her husband and make him feel like tarzan when he's sick, well now it's his turn to make her feel good again like wonder woman, in the end her husband is all her life and her everything and he is responsible of taking care of her body and keeping her heart beating forever...

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• When I'm sick, I feel miserable and disgusting and I prefer nobody come within a 10-foot radius, so I ask that he occasionally throws medicine and water bottles at me, but for the most part, leaves me alone.

1|0
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

He won't leave you alone, because he loves you, and your his responsibility, so like it or not little girl, he will take care of you and he will love you when your beautiful and when your not and when your and when your miserable...😊

• I don’t want him or the children to get my germs. I will ask for certain foods and lots of uninterrupted sleep. Perhaps he can take the children somewhere to play outside the home so I can relax.

0|1
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

No problem and he will always be there for you... when your awake, he will feed you, massage you and give you medication and check on you from time to time if you need something...

Ofc he will assure that you get enought sleep without being awaken...

• Empathy is the word.

Feel for what your partner is going through. Mental support and comprehension is what everyone in distress needs.

What a sick person does not need is a partner that is short tempered because he/she fails to understand.

If I were married and sick, what would make a world of difference is to see a genuine smile on my husband and the red rose and a small Post-It note with just a simple drawn heart on it when he thoughtfully brings me some cracker against my nausea.

Nothing more. The simplest things are the most important ones.

0|1
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

You should be called SueShe the angel 😊
      I love what your saying, tou deserve a lot more than that... surely a big bag of crackers and like 1000 kiss on your whole body πŸ˜‰

• Show All
    • 3 d ago

yep, I am a naughty good girl ;-)

• 3 d ago

Yes you are πŸ™‚

• Nothing really. The only thing I would ask for is for him to run my stomach when I have period cramps. That's it.
    Cold fever etc I can take care of myself

0|0
    0|1
    • 4 d ago

You can take care of yourself but he prefers to take care of you and be there for you πŸ™‚

• 4 d ago

Itd probably annoy me a little bit because I'm very independent

• 4 d ago

Ah okay, i forgot that feminists are super humans...🀣

• I would use the situation to ask her to do something she's not likely to do normally: let me go down on her. I would sure as hell feel much better instantly. Why does one have to wait for their birthday or being on their death bed to get something simple like that?

0|0
    0|0
  • probably just sit down with me and cuddle and relaxing and resting

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, for his sake, I'd prefer him to keep as much distance from me as possible, so that he won't get sick. Hed probably need to sleep on the couch so I don't get germs on him. (I'd sleep on the couch but then nobody could sit there because they'd risk getting my germs, which defeats the point.)
    But I'd like him to help with my responsibilities so I can rest, & bring any necessities that I might need to feel better.

In some cases, this wouldn't even be a choice.
    Like if a wife is stuck in the bathroom with a stomach virus, vomiting and having diarrhea, then a man doesn't really have an option but to make sure the kids are fed. They can't just starve.
    And even if the woman could stop vomiting for 30 minutes to cook a meal, you don't want her germs passing to the kids.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

Yes you are right, but if she is not feeling well at all, i don't care about the germs, i'll enter the bathroom and help her in everything and be there for her, even in the worst scenarios, i must take care of her...

And at night if she had a flu, i might sleep in the kids bedroom but will always check on her, see if she has fever, check her body and give her water and medication and a little kiss on her head and if she needs something, she will call me, even if i had to wake up in the night to see what she wants...

I'll never reat and feel well until she's 100% healthy again and see her smile 😊

• Show All
    • 4 d ago

Oh yeah true, there might be situations in which my husband would have no choice but to touch me.
      If that happened then I would be so grateful, but I would like him to wash his clothes and take a shower afterwards to get my germs off of him. I just really wouldn't want him to get sick.

• 4 d ago

Well a sweet nice lady like you surely deserve this kind of treatment and yes he might take a shower if it's not in the middle of the night 🀣

Remember that this is his wife, promised god to take care of her in SICKNESS and health...

No one will take care of the wife more than the husband, not the parents and not the kids... also don't forget that the wife risked her health and everything to make him feel well so when she's sick, he will do the same cause he loves her so much and they are ONE, which means if she's not feeling well than he won't be feeling well too...

Maybe the wife will become like a little girl and her husband will become like a daddy to her, he will read for hee a beautiful romantic story so she fall in sleep 😊

• Ice cream

0|1
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

Ice cream, a big family cone for sweet confused girl 😊🍦

• I would ask him to sing me a song. 😊

0|1
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

That's nice, a song to make you sleep, a love song that your never alone and your man is always there for you and if everyone left you, you will see that he's still by your side, because he's love to you is endless...😊

• I’d just want my spouse to cuddle with me in bed

0|1
    0|0
  • To take care of cleaning the house, cooking and the mail! Certainly to take care of me.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

If it was me, i'll only take care of you cause i know nothing about house chores and don't know how to cook, so it's delivery time and if you were sick and took days to recover i'll hire a maid for one day to clean my house.

Recommended myTakes