If your sick, what would you ask from your spouse to do for you to make you feel better?

Personally, my future wife will be a housewife, so when i come back home from work, i'll spend all my time with her, kissing her, hugging her, massaging her, feeding her and giving her the necessary medications and make sure that she is warm and comfortable in bed...

When a wife takes good care of her husband and make him feel like tarzan when he's sick, well now it's his turn to make her feel good again like wonder woman, in the end her husband is all her life and her everything and he is responsible of taking care of her body and keeping her heart beating forever...

101