Is it crazy that we already want to get married after 15 days of knowing each other?

I’m 21 and this guy is 25. We loved each other on the first day we meet, and we found out after just 3 days that we have sooo many things in common, the same perspectives, we’re both waiting mariage and he’s my soulmate and he think the same thing about me. After 15 days he proposed me to marry him and I said yes. He came from a wealthy family that he introduced me to, and he’s a doctor, so he have the money to organize the weeding, which mean I will be a bride at 21 but some peoples think it’s too early, because we only knew each other for 15 days and I’m still a student, but I believe deep inside that he’s the man of my life because I never had a boyfriend before him, and there are some couples that get married without knowing each other. Is it really crazy to marry each other after 20 days of dating? I admit that I was very surprised when he pulled out at diamond ring on our third date... but I was also happily surprised

35

Most Helpful Girl

• Well.. if you really truly love him do what you know is best for the both of you , I would recommend getting to know him some more before you have children.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure what country you're in but this is highly unusual for America

• 9 d ago

I’m from Marocco and he’s from Germany