Would you consider it healthy if your parents were putting pressure on you to get married?

Let's say that you're currently single with no potential partners on the go, but your parents are literally in tears over the fact that you're not married yet. They have lengthy discussions about the fact that you'll never be happy unless you're married to a partner of the opposite sex.

They believe that marriage is an essential part of life and necessary to be happy, so they keep insisting that you go on dates in order to find someone to marry.

They don't even care if you get divorced, they simply want you to give married life a shot.

Does this sound healthy to you? Do you consider this to be a "family value"?

Side note: This is not about me. My parents put my happiness way before the concept of marriage. I'm just asking for someone else.
Sounds healthy
Sounds unhealthy
Sounds like its verging on being psychotic/cruel
Vote C
Sounds unhealthy and there is certainly no family value in putting such pressure on your child
Vote D
Other (explain in comments)
Vote E
GirlGuy
25 d
@Luna9047 You said that already, but those are just words. They aren't indications of anything changing.

@Sarahburberryy For the record, I'm not against people getting married. If a couple wants to, i wouldn't try and talk them out of it. I just don't think its something people should feel obligated to do and I worry that many people believe that a relationship will be different once married, which is rarely the case.
25 d
Ignore that update! It was supposed to be a comment.

I do this all the time!
12
5