Guys, would you ask her father for his blessing before proposing? Girls, would you expect him to ask your father for his blessing before proposing?

Guys, would you ask the girls father for his blessing before proposing?

Girls, would you expect the guy to ask for your father's blessing before proposing?
Yes, I would talk to the father/I would expect him to talk to my father
No, I wouldn't talk to the father/ I wouldn't expect him to talk to my father
GirlGuy
3 d
I just want to add, by asking for the fathers blessing, it's not asking for "permission" and I'm not saying the father has "ownership" over the daughter. I believe the connotations around asking for a blessing, is a polite and respectful thing. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the process, but just clearing up what the "blessing" actually is.
19
6