Girls, how far are you willing to go to change your husband if he is abusing you?

Jjpayne
Is there a place where you fight for the marriage or at the first sign of trouble you get a divorce?
8 mo
As an example, Johnny cash and June. Alcohol can seen as a gateway to abuse. My thoughts, I would never ever want to see anyone abused but I also want to see people given a chance to change. Even if that means going to family and friends while you give them the chance to change. This situation is only if wants they to get better and not be ignorant to what they are. They also need a goal for change that they need to meet too.
13