My fiance just admitted that he was pressured into proposing to me and now I'm heart broken. What do I do?

Anonymous
One of his friends got engaged last October on the 31st, and i made a comment about how we would never get married as everything will come before that (he wants to buy a second property and business) and i got a bit upset. (We have been together since September 2017)

He spoke to his sister and his boss (they're quite close), and his sister said "do you think she's just a young girl who needs commitment? buy her the ring and set a date later" and his boss agreed.

He had the ring by the middle of November and proposed to me in January.

We were talking about him proposing, and i'm unsure quite how we got onto the subject, but he basically said he was pressured into it and was unsure about it for about two weeks after he proposed. But now he's the one looking at venue and contacting people about the cake. He said he's glad he did it now, but i feel so guilty and as if he didn't really want to.

What do i do?
10
5