Has any lady on here dealt with an evil mother in law or future mother in law?

Anonymous
I understand my future mother in law is 43 dealing with menopause , I can understand why she has this weird mood swings. Okay letting you guys know I do not live with my fiance in his apartment. I am busy choosing my wedding dress I just haven't got the feeling of the say yes to the dress. I am looking for the perfect dress getting my bridesmaid dresses. I left the the color examples at my fiances apartment when I went to show it to him. My future my mother inlaw was there , Starts yelling at me screaming asking me Why I haven't take the time to clean my fiances apartment called me lazy made unnecessarily comments saying such things my future mother in law: Well at your family you people might love living in a pigs stead not my son , Why are you going to be a good wife to my son when you can't even take time out of your schedule to clean my baby apartment? My baby is working hard just so you can enjoy a sweet honey moon and you don't appreciate him. I got fed up the woman I don't feel responsible on cleaning up mess that isn't mine the woman starts crying when I called my fiance explained to him the issue. My fiance made me feel so bad. He said ic you can't have respect for my mom why are we even planing this wedding. That shit pissed me off. My fiance he is 27 and is still acting like a 13 year old lost boy. He still wants to bring his mom along.
0
2