Why do (some) guys wait so long to marry but also expect from young women to settle down and marry young? Would you marry young, if it was possible?

hi_it_is_me123
I never understand why men need thousand years to marry while women women have to marry before her 30-35s. Ok i knew that traditional men need to find stable job to marry. So if you are not that traditional, would you marry young or earlier if your girlfriend have no problem with providing you and care for you financially?
Updates:
21 d
I personally think that kind of men are just incesure and know that they can manipulate younger women better. Kids are also not a reason. This is a just an excuse and it is fucking unfair to not give her time to study and enjoy her life and let her gain life experiences whie you did that all.
21 d
Some of you said that girls mature earlier. Why do you complain then if they have sex like at their 13-14 years since they have sexual needs due to puperty? Then be ok with girls exploring their sexuality at a young age or dont come up with that excuse
Why do (some) guys wait so long to marry but also expect from young women to settle down and marry young? Would you marry young, if it was possible?
Add Opinion