Any women who really desired to get married in early 20’s like around 20, 23-25 age range. Did it happen for you and are you happy about it?

Anonymous
I’ve always desired to get married and start a family in my early 20’s. I am grateful for my growth as a woman and have remained single ( haven’t dated at all) I was more focused on my vision and success and basically avoided men like crazy for about 3 years. Sometimes people tell me I’m too young, but I’ll be 23 soon and I have a strong desire to be married & starting a family. (choosing my husband well and making sure finances are very well of course) Now, I am definitely so excited to meet the man for me and start having babies 🙂 are there any women who had this desire and it did happen for them? Are you happy to have met your spouse at a young age married and started a family? What do you wish you could have done differently?
0
3