Am I ready for marriage, at least one that is successful and will benefit her? Do I have overall good offering traits to be married?

I'm loyal, I'm trustworthy, I'm honest, I'm respectful, I'm kind, I'm very independent, I won't bug or annoy you, I'm flexible, I will protect her, I won't argue about money, high sex drive, I'm responsible, I'm a clean person, understanding, I'm not abusive at all wheather verbal or physically, strong biblical christian beliefs, I'm fair and open to be being criticized, open minded, drama free, not needy at all, affectionate but not super affectionate, emotional and physical availability depends on how I feel at the moment but it isn't a strong point for me, so she shouldn't depend on me to be consistent with that.
3
3