What would you do if a girl you loved married another man and gave birth to his child?

Anonymous
How can I deal with the fact that the girl I love married another man and went to live abroad?
What would you do if a girl you loved married another man and gave birth to his child?
What would you do if a girl you love married another man and gave birth to his child?
Stay alone and continue living with the depression (Change nothing?)
Vote A
What would you do if a girl you love married another man and gave birth to his child?
Start drinking alcohol and hope you'll forget about her (But I don't like alcohol)
Vote B
Become a monk in some monastery and continue living a life of asceticism and meditation (I'm not religious)
Vote C
Try to find some other girl, even if you don't like her, be a useless boyfriend who still thinks about the one that got away
Vote D
Find a hobby and don't think about her
Vote E
Go to some country where euthanasia is legal, and pay them to relieve you of pain
Vote F
Get a pet and maybe you'll feel better
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion