What would you do if a girl you loved married another man and gave birth to his child?

Anonymous
How can I deal with the fact that the girl I love married another man and went to live abroad?
What would you do if a girl you love married another man and gave birth to his child?
Stay alone and continue living with the depression (Change nothing?)
Start drinking alcohol and hope you'll forget about her (But I don't like alcohol)
Become a monk in some monastery and continue living a life of asceticism and meditation (I'm not religious)
Vote C
Try to find some other girl, even if you don't like her, be a useless boyfriend who still thinks about the one that got away
Vote D
Find a hobby and don't think about her
Vote E
Go to some country where euthanasia is legal, and pay them to relieve you of pain
Vote F
Get a pet and maybe you'll feel better
Vote G
GirlGuy
1
2