Do you think a married woman who has right to her husband's property should still continue to have right in her dad's property?

Anonymous
I mean if she's married than she is secured by law. If anything goes wrong women usually get to keep the house and car plus alimony and child support if they have a kid together.
Therefore I think she doesn't need a share in her father's property, specially if she has brothers and sister who are not married.

What do you think? Do you think it's fair to have laws which helps you get a share in both, husband's and father's property?
10 d
Guys, I know women are legally entitled to her husband's as well as her dad's property. I know people, men and women, should rather work and earn their own things without relying on husband/wife or family. I understand that.

What I was asking is, do you think it's fair? It seems to me that it's actually breaking families and relationships rather than encouraging them.
20
8