Have you ever been in someones wedding party?

DizzyDesii
Shit now i really gotta get back in the gym and stuff 🀣 My cuzzo just asked me to be in her wedding next year. I was honestly shocked cause she stay flakin so she def wasn't in mine anymore. When she asked me, she said β€œim still in yours right?” I tried to float around giving an answer by saying β€œWell i kinda gotta be in a relationship again first” πŸ˜‚πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ But yea, i haven't been in a wedding since like age 3 (my other cousins wedding) and age 12 (my dads wedding) both of which I was the miniature bride. She’s already tellin me i gotta wear a dress and nearly fainted when i jokingly suggested a pantsuit 😝 But hey at least she said i can wear my sneakers under the dress since it drags along the floor.
#FeelFreeToList #WhosWeddingIsItAnyway
Yes and would like to be again
Yes but never want to be again
No but would like to be
Vote C
No and would not like to be
Vote D
GirlGuy
1 y
I meant were you IN the wedding as a groomsmen/bridesmaid/maid of honor/best man
37
22