Would you allow someone to wear sneakers in your wedding? What about girls in suits?

DizzyDesii
Like i said, I suggested my cousin let me wear a pantsuit in her wedding. At first she said no, but after seeing some pics, she's reconsidering... hehe. I prob won't do it for the bridesmaids in my own wedding, but i def want my mom and grandma in a pantsuit 😂 My mom gonna rock that shit, i just know it 😝👌 #TomboyForLife #FeelFreeToList #WhosWeddingIsItAnyway
Would you allow someone to wear sneakers in your wedding? What about girls in suits?
Yes i like both ideas
Vote A
Sneakers yes, but not girls in suits
Vote B
Girls in suits yes, but no sneakers
Vote C
I dont like either idea
Vote D
I dont even ever want to marry
Vote E
I’ve already done this
Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion