Is courting necessary if you intend to marry in today’s societies?

ct1243
I’m not sure if people still court nowadays for the intention to marry , but less and less people even get married so I understand the lack of courting. I was always taught that if a person courted you than it was for the intention to marry. It’s courting , dating , relationship, and than marriage. Too many people skip courting and start dating without even knowing who their in a relationship with or marrying.
3 d
Dating and courting are two separate things. Dating is more along the lines of showing interest in that person versus courting is showing that you intend to marry that person for a more exclusive and serious relationship. Even married couples still court and date each other. Anyone can take you out on a date for interest or to keep you entertained. Dating and courting goes hand and hand.
3 d
Netflix and chill isn’t a date on a traditional date you would go to an event and whoever initiates the event pays. So this I go 50/50 with a person expect 50/50 in a relationship and marriage if you want both. I don’t go 50/50 with a person - if you can’t show me you are responsible and a provider than you don’t need to be in a relationship with me.
3
2