What do you think of someone who says they’re a Christian who married a man 48 years older than them?

Anonymous
Apparently she was right out of college and working at a nursing home and this guy was there temporarily for leg rehab and then got stuck there for a while because of some drama with his landlord, and she said that she felt that God was calling her to marry him, and he had a lot of health problems and ended up dying. I mean I just find that so weird. You’re going to marry a man that much older than you? What is that going to accomplish…. And it sounded like he ended up living with her and then she was able to get paid to take care of him at home but he wanted to stay at home and take care of him. Like it just makes no sense.
2
2