i was dating an older guy in his early 30s and something is fishy about him...he swore he wasn't married but could these be signs?
we weren't exclusive thought so maybe he was just with other women or something?
1) he never invited me to his place
2) we mostly saw each other during the day.
3) his phone calls were during the day
4)he abbreviated my name in his phone..made me really suspicious
5) he won't let me on his Facebook and showed me a list of other women he won't add
6) I never met anyone he knows
(Then again since we weren't dating so long and not exclusive maybe this is just how it is when you aren't "the one")
here's why I think he isn't:
1) he would text me all times of the day. we would text days nights weekends etc..so he seemed too available for a married man
2) I asked him if he was married and he took it calmly unlike when I interrogated him about something else and he got mad, plus he jokes about having a wife and kids so if he was hiding it I think he'd be more tense
3)he makes it very clear that we are together in public
4) he pays with credit cards
5) he let me examine his fingers for tan lines
i hope he wasn't married but I never had sex with him luckily.
Most Helpful Guy
Could cut both ways. Not sure, but text at night/weekends, but text sounds like he doesn't want to be overheard. I shorten,most names on my phone, so I wouldn't read much into that. I would have to do some decent cleaning before bringing you (anyone) to my place, housekeeping being a weak point (major) of mine.
Don't fb, not sure meaning. Not meeting friends, well, as you say, maybe to soon. But being seen in public, and any PDA (you didn't say) good sign.
I am divorced, never done this, but would never joke about wife, kids.
Think you need to know more...which isn't much help. But for now, I would say don't sleep with him...and suggest you both get tested. Should be a good idea anyway...0
- Show AllShow Less