Is it attractive to a guy?

finecute
I am 20 years old and I pay bills including rent as well. Do guys find that attractive, that I am young but taking on such a responsibility?
+1 y
Okay I'm not in a relationship. I am just asking if it is attractive for a guy to look at girl and see that she is paying her own bills. I think it's attractive because I'm not a spoiled little 20 year that wants my parents to take care of me
+1 y
so I would think that's attractive and I am taking care of my responsibility :-)
+1 y
Rather you guys think is a turn off, if I don't pay my bills, then who will? You guys must be intimidated by women who are independent, if not, then you misunderstood my question. Anywho, Thanks Stevo for your best answer! :-)
+1 y
Done with the arguing with you people that think I'm bragging. If I want to be proud for paying my own bills and rent, then so be it!

Theres wayy more guys in this world that will find that extremely attractive!
Is it attractive to a guy?
6
1