How can I find out if my boyfriend is cheating on me with my MALE TEACHER?

okay.so my boyfriend won' t admit that he is gay, but I feel like he is cheating on me with my chorus teacher. When I can't hang out with him he will go to the movies with my teacher. Like, if he were going with a girl by himself then it would be consider cheating.but.I feel really jealous when he goes with my chorus teacher cause like.I think he's in the closet. Also, on facebook.I will be IMing my boyfriend while my chorus teacher is online.and if my boyfriend puts "i love u" on my wall at 12:16, my chorus teacher will change his status to "I am sick of certain crap!" the next minute. and if I'm in a fight with my boyfriend.I feel like my teacher knows all about it .and I just don't know! I feel SO awkward in class now. My boyfriend is my age. he's the chorus president. (elected by my teacher) .idk if my teacher is gay or not . like.my teacher voted my boyfriend and another guy "cutest couple" for superlatives.ahhhhhhhhhhhh! please help me. ahaha I like gay guys, but I don't want to date one.
1
2