What does these Arabic Shirts say?

What does these Arabic Shirts say?What does these Arabic Shirts say?What does these Arabic Shirts say?What does these Arabic Shirts say?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• 1- "Habibi" means my love. The text below it is "London".
    2- They only wrote "baddest" using arabic letters. That word doesn't exist in arabic i think so what they did is that they put these letters in a sequence that will make it sound like you are pronouncing the English word "baddest" itself.
    3- The letters are written from left to right even though its supposed to be from right to left. Its like when you look at a mirror and your right becomes your left. So i cannot read what it says.
    4- "Death".

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Infidel?

• They are pretty much written in English you goof lol...
    first is habibi then baddest lol...

• That not always true! Arab likes to troll

• hahah yea maybe... jsut type in the English word in google translate and see if the letters/sounds are the same in arabic :)

• Lmao I wouldn't even know how to put it in google anyways google sucks a 12inch dick at translating

• London
    Baddest
    For sale
    Death

• I don't know

• Suck the boobs

What Girls Said 1

• No idea. Just use google translate.